What's new

Closed Galaxy s8+ random pauses on media apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgon2872

Addict
Reaction
Need help guys. I'm getting random pauses/sudden stop when playing media apps like YøùTùbé, Spotify and Netflix.

Hindi nman, bigla lng tlaga pause like in the middle of watcjing a môviê kala mo ngBuffer yun pala Paused.
Try mo to, nabasa ko sa link na binigay ni pareng Pink Diamond

"Go to Settings > Device Maintenance > Battery > Click on three dots top right for more options and then select Advanced Settings > Disable App Power Monitor

Try a wipe cache partition. My media was constantly pausing and this worked for me.

Step 1: shut off your device.

Step 2: press and hold the volume up button and the Bixby button, then press and hold the power button.

Step 3: when the logo appears release all buttons. (the "installing system update" screen will pop up but just wait a few seconds)

Step 4: on the Android Recovery menu, press the volume down button until you get to "wipe cache partition" and press the power button to select.

Step 5: when that is completed, the "reboot system now" option should be highlighted, select that with the power button and the device will restart.

THIS HELPED ME - IT WAS 100% either the App Power saving mode which came with the last update OR it was my bluetooth headset connected to my Laptop picking up other sound and pausing the video. I turned off my bluetooth and turned off app saving power and now works perfect. Thanks.

Kinopy paste ko lng yang mga solution feedbacks ng mga users na may same issue sa Galaxy S8 nila katulad mo. Sana mkatulong sayo. Dudeluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.