Cryptic-Cryptonian

Enthusiast
Reaction
Employment type
  1. Full-Time
Hiring source link
https://facebook.com/taskus
Bulacan, QC, Cavite, Metro Manila, La Union,
We are hiring and I'll be more than glad to assist you all throughout the process. We offer varied accounts with varied salary ranges but those are going to be discussed during the recruitment process.

To add, we also offer limited Work-from-Home positions in some of our sites.

We have TaskUs sites in:
  • Anonas (Quezon City, Lrt2 station)
  • Antipolo (Rizal)
  • Batangas City (Diversion Rd)
  • Bohol (Tagbilaran)
  • Bulacan (Meycauayan) (WFH available)
  • Pampanga (Clark) (WFH available)
  • Ortigas (Pasig)
  • La Union (San Fernando) (WFH available)
  • Cavite (Imus) or Bacoor(Molino)(WFH available)

If you're interested, please message me with these details:

Legal Name:
Active Email:
Active Number:
Preferred Site:
BPO Exp in Months:
CS Facing Exp if no BPO Exp in Months:
Have you applied with us in the past three months:

These details would be used for me to create your application profile within our ATS and rest assured that it would only be used for that purpose. This will also be a way for me to make a follow up if necessary.

Take note that we mostly accept those that has at least a year of BPO experience or one year and six months customer facing CS experience. But newbies are welcome to apply.

#TaskUsPH #PeopleFirst #TaskUs

Dear @Cryptic-Cryptonian,
I am have read and interested in the job posted, though I have questions. First, do you accept recent college graduates without prior experience under BPO? Additionally, does TaskU company require employees under WFH to go on-site from time to time or is it a permanent WFH condition?

Dear @Cryptic-Cryptonian,
I am have read and interested in the job posted, though I have questions. First, do you accept recent college graduates without prior experience under BPO? Additionally, does TaskU company require employees under WFH to go on-site from time to time or is it a permanent WFH condition?
Hi,

Thank you for your interest and to answer your question:

1. We do accept recent college graduates without BPO experience or any experience working at all. But to set your expectations, non-experienced applicants would automatically be disqualified for remote positions as WFH posts are only open for those that have 6mos - 1yr or above BPO Experience. Such accounts that don't have this requirement are mostly on-site posts.

2. If one were to be assigned to a remote position, as far as my knowledge goes regarding the requisition, they are permanent remote positions. However, one might be requested to go onsite if their performance are going downhill.

Hope this answer your questions. If you're interested to apply, please do send me the requested details for me create your application profile.

Thank you.

need ba nito magaling mag english?😅
With all actuality, hindi naman eh. But, you need to have good enough English to survive the recruitment process (interviews).

Once you pass, then it's all about learning and development and you'll see for yourself how you will improve the more native speakers you speak with.

Ok lng po ba lods old curriculum?
No problem with that lodi. But again, please take note that we have limited accounts for non-experienced applicants. So, plus points if you have BPO or any customer service experience.

With all actuality, hindi naman eh. But, you need to have good enough English to survive the recruitment process (interviews).

Once you pass, then it's all about learning and development and you'll see for yourself how you will improve the more native speakers you speak with.
yun lang tlaga sa interview need talaga mag practice

No problem with that lodi. But again, please take note that we have limited accounts for non-experienced applicants. So, plus points if you have BPO or any customer service experience.
available pa po ang WFH?