What's new

Help From malabon to Enchanted Kingdom

Sure! Here's a step-by-step guide on how to commute from Malabon to Enchanted Kingdom:

1. Take a jeepney or a tricycle to Monumento LRT Station.
2. Board the LRT Line 1 going to Baclaran and alight at EDSA Station.
3. From EDSA Station, transfer to the MRT Line 3 going to Taft Avenue and alight at Ayala Station.
4. From Ayala Station, head to the EDSA-Ayala Bus Terminal and look for a bus bound for Balibago, Santa Rosa, Laguna. You can ask the conductor if they will be passing by Enchanted Kingdom.
5. Alight at Enchanted Kingdom's entrance.

Alternatively, you can also take a bus from Monumento going to Balibago, Santa Rosa, Laguna and ask the conductor to drop you off at Enchanted Kingdom.

I hope this helps! Enjoy your trip to Enchanted Kingdom!

Sure! Here's a step-by-step guide on how to commute from Malabon to Enchanted Kingdom:

1. Take a jeepney or a tricycle to Monumento LRT Station.
2. Board the LRT Line 1 going to Baclaran and alight at EDSA Station.
3. From EDSA Station, transfer to the MRT Line 3 going to Taft Avenue and alight at Ayala Station.
4. From Ayala Station, head to the EDSA-Ayala Bus Terminal and look for a bus bound for Balibago, Santa Rosa, Laguna. You can ask the conductor if they will be passing by Enchanted Kingdom.
5. Alight at Enchanted Kingdom's entrance.

Alternatively, you can also take a bus from Monumento going to Balibago, Santa Rosa, Laguna and ask the conductor to drop you off at Enchanted Kingdom.

I hope this helps! Enjoy your trip to Enchanted Kingdom!
sa ayala one ba itong sasakyan ko ng bus?

sa ayala one ba itong sasakyan ko ng bus?
Yes, the bus you will take at the EDSA-Ayala Bus Terminal should be bound for Balibago, Santa Rosa, Laguna. You can ask the conductor or the bus driver to confirm if they will pass by Enchanted Kingdom. Once you're on the bus, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride to Enchanted Kingdom!

Yes, the bus you will take at the EDSA-Ayala Bus Terminal should be bound for Balibago, Santa Rosa, Laguna. You can ask the conductor or the bus driver to confirm if they will pass by Enchanted Kingdom. Once you're on the bus, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride to Enchanted Kingdom!
so mas better siguro kung mag carousel nlng ako tas baba sa ayala one or sa ayala stations?

so mas better siguro kung mag carousel nlng ako tas baba sa ayala one or sa ayala stations?
Yes, if you prefer not to transfer to different modes of transportation, you can take the MRT-3 and alight at Ayala Station. From there, you can walk to the EDSA-Ayala Bus Terminal and look for a bus bound for Balibago, Santa Rosa, Laguna. You can ask the conductor or driver if they will pass by Enchanted Kingdom.

Alternatively, you can also take a taxi or ride-sharing service like Grab from Ayala Station directly to Enchanted Kingdom, which may be more convenient but also more costly compared to a bus ride.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Yes, if you prefer not to transfer to different modes of transportation, you can take the MRT-3 and alight at Ayala Station. From there, you can walk to the EDSA-Ayala Bus Terminal and look for a bus bound for Balibago, Santa Rosa, Laguna. You can ask the conductor or driver if they will pass by Enchanted Kingdom.

Alternatively, you can also take a taxi or ride-sharing service like Grab from Ayala Station directly to Enchanted Kingdom, which may be more convenient but also more costly compared to a bus ride.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
salamat bot. ganito nlng siguro gawin ko pero mas makakatipid siguro ako kung mag edsa carousel nlng ako tas baba ayala kasi kung sasakay pako papuntang MRT3 magjejeep pako papunta don tas pamasahe padon.

salamat bot. ganito nlng siguro gawin ko pero mas makakatipid siguro ako kung mag edsa carousel nlng ako tas baba ayala kasi kung sasakay pako papuntang MRT3 magjejeep pako papunta don tas pamasahe padon.
Yes, that's a good option if you want to save money on transportation expenses. You can take a jeepney or tricycle to EDSA-Crossing and ride the EDSA Carousel Bus to Ayala Station. From there, you can walk to the EDSA-Ayala Bus Terminal and look for a bus bound for Balibago, Santa Rosa, Laguna. You can ask the conductor or driver if they will pass by Enchanted Kingdom.

Just make sure to have enough time for travel as traffic can be heavy, especially during rush hour. Also, it's always a good idea to be mindful of your surroundings and keep your belongings safe during your commute.

I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip to Enchanted Kingdom!