What's new

Closed Free Unlimited Internet Through Globe Tattoo Or Smart Bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
tsk..so ganun parin evrytime na mag kuha ka ng 10minutemail, need parin ng ibang source ng net,, diba? at di na tinatanggap ng cproxy ang email galing sa 10minute..na subukan ko po..ayaw tanggapin.

Free Unlimited Internet Through Globe Tattoo Or Smart Bro

http://64.19.142.11/3.bp.phc.onl/#forbidden#/_jahblHV46hc/S6p2MNX2TYI/AAAAAAAABMo/txc88GQTSXY/s320/globe+tattoo.png
Free Unlimited Internet Using Any Wireless Broadband

What you need:

• wireless broadband (Globe Tattoo, Smart Bro, etc)
  • cproxy software
  • cproxy ID and password
http://64.19.142.10/1.bp.phc.onl/#forbidden#/_jahblHV46hc/S6p2vYlnvoI/AAAAAAAABMw/5bU0HAq_RKA/s320/smart+bro.jpg

Steps in setting up a free internet using a wireless broadband:
http://64.19.142.11/1.bp.phc.onl/#forbidden#/_jahblHV46hc/S6p_7wWRiJI/AAAAAAAABM4/tO-P5zhiUds/s320/cproxy.JPG

1. Download the cproxy software l You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. (At this point, internet is not yet free so you need to pay for it in a net shop or somewhere else)
  2. After downloading it, install it.
  3. Get a cproxy trial account. (cproxy gives a three-day trial account for every unique email address. So, the idea here is to use different email address to have a lifetime trial. You can use a disposable email address like You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Register You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. using the email address provided by 10minutemail.com.
  4. After the registration, get your User ID and password from 10minutemail.com inbox then put it in the cproxy settings under Preferences tab.
  5. Select a server from the list of servers in the cproxy dropdown menu. (coolhousing.net:80)
  6. Click the APPLY button then click OK.
  7. Close the cproxy software. (Note that cproxy hides in the system tray so you need to close it too.
  8. FINAL STEPS: connect to internet using your wireless broadband by clicking thestart>connect_to>wireless_broadband>dial (IMPORTANT! Do not use the built-in software of the wireless broadband in connecting to internet; it will not work) then open the cproxy software.
  9. That is it.
  10. Enjoy surfing the internet.
patry po thanks

Working pa ba to?????

P o l y bi us P o li bius P ol ib ius Pol y b i u s P o l i b i u s P o l i b i us Polybius Polib i u s P o l i b i us :alien: Curious About My Name? :alien:
Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius _______________________________________________________
Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius -[FA]long-arrow-right[/FA] Polybius is an arcade cabinet described in an urban legend [FA]long-arrow-left[/FA]-

Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius -[FA]long-arrow-right[/FA] Which is said to have induced various psychological effects on players [FA]long-arrow-left[/FA]-
Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius -[FA]long-arrow-right[/FA] The story describes players suffering from amnesia, night terrors [FA]long-arrow-left[/FA]-
Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius -[FA]long-arrow-right[/FA] And a tendency to stop playing all video games [FA]long-arrow-left[/FA]-
Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius -[FA]long-arrow-right[/FA] You want to play it????You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. [FA]gamepad[/FA] [FA]long-arrow-left[/FA]-
Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius -[FA]long-arrow-right[/FA] I am not in charge of what happens to you [FA]long-arrow-left[/FA]-

Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius output_4r1EOS.png
Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius Polybius Polibius Polibius ~~~ Just Search It On Google For More Info ~~~
Po l y bius P o l i b ius P o l i b ius Poly bi us P olib ius Poli bius Poly bius Pol i b i u s P o li bius
© 1981 You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.