What's new

Free text to all phil. mobile networks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacbizer

Addict
Reaction
Good DAy Guys.
Just sharing this Awesome FREE TEXT ONLINE to everyone..
You can Send text messages up to 320 char. to all mobile networks anywhere in the phil. for FREE, as long as you have internet connection. Please do not use it to spam someone.
just visit and bookmark this page You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Enjoy this FREE service!

Malaking tulong to kapag wala kang load,

FEEdback na lang po..

Credits to ITEXMO..
:)

There's More Beta And Site's That Offer This Kind Of Tricks If You Want To Send SMS To Mobile/Anybody
I Preffer You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Or Any Application Rather Than This One

If Anyone Need This So Badly
I Think I Have Created A Blog About This A Year Ago. .
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

-vinay

wow, all tech buzz template...

try exploring itextmo.com other features before saying chikka is better.

I Don't Have To Search Some Kind Of Underrated Trick's
That's Pain In The Azz :LOL:

Everyone Know's Sending SMS With A Sim Carrier Is A Lot Better
BTW Thanks For Your "itextmo" That's A Cute Name Though :coffee:

I Don't Have To Search Some Kind Of Underrated Trick's
That's Pain In The Azz :LOL:

Everyone Know's Sending SMS With A Sim Carrier Is A Lot Better
BTW Thanks For Your "itextmo" That's A Cute Name Though :coffee:

Bakit kaya ang taong ito ay nag comment sa thread na to kung wala naman palang magandang masasabi, puro lang paninira, hindi naman siguro 'to pinoy , at sinabi pa niya na "Everyone Know's Sending SMS With A Sim Carrier Is A Lot Better". mr. magaling , hindi ko naman sinabi na mas maganda pa ito sa sim na gamit mo para pang text, alternative lang po ito kung wala kang load...nakakatawa ang taong ito...:ROFLMAO:

hands up na ako sayo pre..

Dear jacbizer,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.