What's new

Tutorial Free 1k word of CHAT-GPT 4

LocalHost 8080

🅻🅴🅴🅲🅷🅴🆁
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
1696641613268.png

Attachments

GPT-3 Still but thank you
View attachment 2826744
He he. FlowGPt is a free site using You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. methods to create, discover and share prompts. Legit yan since I've tested it before and up to now aside from GPT4free and the rest. It provides different versions of LLMs/GPTs and its apis from old and new.
GPT4 and other OpenAI models have many versions as stated You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Mga 8 GPT-4 version releases di pa kasili yung ibang betas sa developers. You need a lot of tests to check if you're wrong or right in your statement since even myself can't check which version/release I'm using on an AI site unless they provide me with details of that api. .Pag ganyan ang sagot ng AI using GPT4 selection (since mentioned naman nya na GPT4 siya di ba?) sa FlowGPT site, it already consumed the allocated rate limits requests so it dropped to GPT3.5-turbo. You need to try again later. Yung first 2 GPT4 releases (up to -0314 or -0613?) ay ganyan ang sagot kalimitan, pero the later updates can identify its architecture correctly. You need to verify again. Sa ibang AI sites ganyan din ang experience ko, so I try other reliable prompts to check if it is really GPT4 or not like making it identify an image which GPT3.5 can't.
Example: Ito yung akin ngayon. See what I mean?
1703883235932.png

Ito yung sa GPT4-turbo
1703883286945.png

Marami pang version yan tulad nito.
1703884335667.png

Browse the documention as well to fully utilize the free site and find the hidden gems he he.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

Back