What's new

Closed Fast connect ehi ba hanap mo..pasok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello thread starter,

Your file configuration seems to be not working on my location, with that said your file can't be used unfortunately. 3 minutes were given to connect, but it was not successful. Also it was tested with and without a promo and with globe switch promo given 3 mins each.

Final Rating:
1/3 - atlease you put effort and that is a very good contribution :) I never rate 0/3, effort should also be counted. Remember this is based on my location, so there's a possibility that it would work on other locations

Testimony Pictures:

Screenshot_2017_05_14_11_52_48.png

YøùTùbé Performance:
A - good, B - could handle but there's a little buffer, C - there is a minute or so in buffering
144 - *
360 - *
720 - *

Thank you for your contribution thread starter!

Attachments

Hello thread starter,

Your file configuration seems to be not working on my location, with that said your file can't be used unfortunately. 3 minutes were given to connect, but it was not successful. Also it was tested with and without a promo and with globe switch promo given 3 mins each.

Final Rating:
1/3 - atlease you put effort and that is a very good contribution :) I never rate 0/3, effort should also be counted. Remember this is based on my location, so there's a possibility that it would work on other locations

Testimony Pictures:

Screenshot_2017_05_14_11_52_48.png

ÿôutubê Performance:
A - good, B - could handle but there's a little buffer, C - there is a minute or so in buffering
144 - *
360 - *
720 - *

Thank you for your contribution thread starter!
Naka register kaba sir sa any promo ni TM.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.