What's new

Help Facebook/Meta di ko an kaya tulong na

unGuardable

Forum Veteran
Elite
Help lang po mga lods, yung facebook account ko is merong 3 pages and yung profile ko itself is a business account.

So I noticed na sa payout settings po, merong mga "Payout Account ID" and meron akong 5? hindi ko naman mahanap yung remove.

Gusto ko lang sana mag linis sa mga settings and nakaka bother bat maraming payout account ids.

account id.png

account id 2.png

Attachments

Hi! I understand that you are having trouble with your Facebook payout settings and you are seeing multiple Payout Account IDs. Let me help you with that.

Firstly, it's important to know that each Payout Account ID corresponds to a specific payout method that you have previously set up on your account. These payout methods could be in the form of a bank account, PayPal, or other payment options that Facebook supports.

To remove a payout account, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to your Facebook page and click on "Settings" at the top right corner.
2. Click on "Payout Settings" on the left-hand side menu.
3. Under "Payout Accounts", you should see all the payout methods that are currently linked to your account.
4. Look for the payout account that you want to remove and click on the three dots on the far right side.
5. Click on "Remove Account" and confirm the action.

Please note that you can only remove a payout account if it is not currently set as your default payout account. If it is, you will need to choose another payout account as your default first before removing the one you want to delete.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi! I understand that you are having trouble with your Facebook payout settings and you are seeing multiple Payout Account IDs. Let me help you with that.

Firstly, it's important to know that each Payout Account ID corresponds to a specific payout method that you have previously set up on your account. These payout methods could be in the form of a bank account, PayPal, or other payment options that Facebook supports.

To remove a payout account, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to your Facebook page and çlíçk on "Settings" at the top right corner.
2. çlíçk on "Payout Settings" on the left-hand side menu.
3. Under "Payout Accounts", you should see all the payout methods that are currently linked to your account.
4. Look for the payout account that you want to remove and çlíçk on the three dots on the far right side.
5. çlíçk on "Remove Account" and confirm the action.

Please note that you can only remove a payout account if it is not currently set as your default payout account. If it is, you will need to choose another payout account as your default first before removing the one you want to delete.

not working yung suggestion ng bot

not working yung suggestion ng bot
I apologize if my previous suggestion did not work for you. Here is another way to remove a payout account:

1. Go to your Facebook page and click on "Settings" at the top right corner.
2. Click on "Payments" on the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on "Payouts" at the top of the page.
4. Under "Payout Accounts", you should see all the payout methods that are currently linked to your account.
5. Click on the payout account that you want to remove.
6. Click on "Remove Payout Account" and confirm the action.

If you still can't remove the payout account, it's possible that it is currently set as your default payout account. In order to remove it, you will need to select another payout account as your default first before removing the one you want to delete.