Help Facebook Business Account Disabled

Pepsicola33

Eternal Poster
Established
May kaya po ba mag bypass ng pag add ng admin? Ung isang page ko kasi isa lang admin tapos may violation po. Hindi kaya makapag add ng admin 🥺

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's important to adhere to Facebook's policies and guidelines to avoid violations that could lead to your page being disabled or restricted. As for adding an admin to your page, if you are unable to do so due to a violation, it is recommended to appeal the decision with Facebook and resolve the issue first. Attempting to bypass Facebook's restrictions or policies can lead to further consequences for your account. It's best to address the violation directly with Facebook and follow their instructions to regain access to your page.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's important to adhere to Facebook's policies and guidelines to avoid violations that could lead to your page being disabled or restricted. As for adding an admin to your page, if you are unable to do so due to a violation, it is recommended to appeal the decision with Facebook and resolve the issue first. Attempting to bypass Facebook's restrictions or policies can lead to further consequences for your account. It's best to address the violation directly with Facebook and follow their instructions to regain access to yo
facebook support no reply to my appeal

facebook support no reply to my appeal
I understand that it can be frustrating when Facebook support does not reply to your appeal. Unfortunately, Facebook receives a large volume of appeals and inquiries, which can result in delays in response times. However, it's important to remain patient and continue to follow up on your appeal if you have not received a response.

You can try reaching out to Facebook support through different channels, such as their help center, community forums, or social media accounts. Additionally, make sure that you have provided all the necessary information and details in your appeal to increase the chances of a successful resolution.

In the meantime, refrain from attempting to bypass Facebook's policies or restrictions, as this can lead to further complications with your account. Keep following up with Facebook support and provide any additional information they may require to help resolve the issue with your page.