What's new

Emulators and ROMs (e.g. GBA, NDS, 3DS)

angelwings09

Addict
Reaction
Hello po! Just wanted to ask if may mga naglalaro pa din po ba dito ng mga games using GBA, NDS, and/or 3DS? Been only using these whenever nasa mood ako to play retro games like pokemon since di pa afford Switch. Only using emulators din and downloading ROMs. If naglalaro din po kayo sa ganito, let me know any good game recommendations. Preferably RPG/Adventure genre. Laban na din simulation/survival. I have been playing for a long time and played a lot as well. So far, only liked and spent a lot of time with the Pokemon and Golden Sun series.

BTW, is anyone here able to play with the latest emulator YUZU for Switch games? (Out of desperation to play Switch games lol) I don't actually know how it works. Nagsearch na ako online pero no specific guides on how it would actually work (i think it's for PC, not sure tho). If anyone knows, appreciate if you could share as well! :)))

Thanks and stay safe everyone! :)

Nasubukan niyo na po Kingdom hearts? hahaha
Been fan also of GBA games in like 7 years ago, playing those games using emulator only because can't afford latest tech.

Nasubukan niyo na po Kingdom hearts? hahaha
Been fan also of GBA games in like 7 years ago, playing those games using emulator only because can't afford latest tech.
I always see it, I think there are a lot of releases na din of this series. Na-try ko na ata once and not sure kung nagustuhan ko haha try ko ulit kung magustuhan ko hehe thanks po! :))) Same tayo asa lang sa emulators and roms haha