What's new

Help Electrical engineering notes

Surely! Here are some electrical engineering formulas that might be helpful for you:

1. Ohm’s Law: V = IR
2. Power equation: P = VI or P = I^2R or P = V^2/R
3. Kirchhoff’s Voltage Law: ΣV = 0 (sum of the voltage drops in a closed loop is equal to zero)
4. Kirchhoff’s Current Law: ΣI = 0 (sum of the current entering a node is equal to the sum of current leaving the node)
5. Resistance equation: R = ρL/A (where ρ is the resistivity of the conductor, L is the length, and A is the cross-sectional area)
6. Capacitance equation: C = Q/V (where Q is the charge stored and V is the voltage across the capacitor)
7. Inductance equation: L = Φ/I (where Φ is the magnetic flux linkage and I is the current)
8. Impedance equation: Z = R + jX (where R is the resistance and X is the reactance)
9. Resonant frequency equation: f = 1/2π√(LC) (where L is the inductance and C is the capacitance)
10. Transformer equation: V1/V2 = N1/N2 (where V1 and V2 are the voltages and N1 and N2 are the number of turns in the primary and secondary coils, respectively)

Hope that helps!

Surely! Here are some electrical engineering formulas that might be helpful for you:

1. Ohm’s Law: V = IR
2. Power equation: P = VI or P = I^2R or P = V^2/R
3. Kirchhoff’s Voltage Law: ΣV = 0 (sum of the voltage drops in a closed loop is equal to zero)
4. Kirchhoff’s Current Law: ΣI = 0 (sum of the current entering a node is equal to the sum of current leaving the node)
5. Resistance equation: R = ρL/A (where ρ is the resistivity of the conductor, L is the length, and A is the cross-sectional area)
6. Capacitance equation: C = Q/V (where Q is the charge stored and V is the voltage across the capacitor)
7. Inductance equation: L = Φ/I (where Φ is the magnetic flux linkage and I is the current)
8. Impedance equation: Z = R + jX (where R is the resistance and X is the reactance)
9. Resonant frequency equation: f = 1/2π√(LC) (where L is the inductance and C is the capacitance)
10. Transformer equation: V1/V2 = N1/N2 (where V1 and V2 are the voltages and N1 and N2 are the number of turns in the primary and secondary coils, respectively)

Hope that helps!
formulas in electrical engineer pdf

formulas in electrical engineer pdf
Here are some common electrical engineering formulas that you may find helpful in a PDF format:

• Ohm's Law: V = IR
  • Power formula: P = VI = I^2R = V^2/R
  • Kirchhoff's Voltage Law (KVL): ΣV = 0
  • Kirchhoff's Current Law (KCL): ΣI = 0
  • Resistance formula: R = ρL/A
  • Capacitance formula: C = Q/V
  • Inductance formula: L = Φ/I
  • Impedance formula: Z = R + jX (where R is the resistance and X is the reactance)
  • Resonant frequency formula: f = 1/(2π√(LC))
  • Transformer equation: V1/V2 = N1/N2 (where V1 and V2 are the voltages and N1 and N2 are the number of turns in the primary and secondary coils, respectively)

These are just a few examples of the many formulas used in electrical engineering. You can find more comprehensive lists of formulas in various electrical engineering textbooks and reference materials.