What's new

Crypto Earn Money & Contribute: DATSProject Cyber Security in Final Testnet Phase

tamniche

Addict
Established
Reaction

Backed by Microsoft, Nvidia, Binance and More​

This article will be clear and straightforward, serving as a guide on how to participate and earn rewards as the final testnet phase progresses​

Requirements​

• PC/Laptop (Windows, MacOS, Linux)

• Good Internet Connection (Wifi or Ethernet)

• MetaMask extension your browser

• MetaMask on your phone (Android/IOS)

• Zealy

• Dis.cord (para di me censor nilagyan ko nag .)

• BNB Balance of 1.5 or 2 BNB for covering the gas fees in testnet service

What is not available​

DATSProject on Android or IOS (It's not available), only on PC/Laptop

How to Participate and Join: Guide​

• Connect your Metamask on BNB Chain and click Apply Code

• After applying the code, download DATSProject

• After downloading and installing, open DATSProject

• Open MetaMask on your phone, it must be on BNB Smart Chain, click on the top right corner for the scanner

• Scan it

• After scanning, it will look like this

My Points/Score during the testnet phase (Started running and participated last year 2023)

Your DATSProject is nearly ready! Next, we'll activate the testnet services so you can start participating, contribute and earn when mainnet is ready.​

Activating the services: Guide​

Make sure you have 1.5 or 2 BNB at least to cover the gas fees

DDos Test​

• On DDos Test, Run Speed Test first

• Tick/Check -> I approve participation in the DDOS Test Service

• Set it to the highest scale according to your speed test results

• Click Save Changes and confirm transaction on MetaMask

Cyber Sec. Research​

• Tick/Check -> I approve participation in the Cyber Security Research Service

• Tick/Check all services

Vulnerability Scanning​

• Tick/Check -> I approve participation in the Vulnerability Scanning Service

• Tick/Check all services

Super Computer​

I haven't activated this feature because it uses my CPU. However, you can activate it by contributing your CPU. It will use your CPU depending on the number of cores you want to activate. Again, keep in mind that, this will increase your CPU usage a lot if you use all cores.

Blockchain Security​

• Tick/Check -> I approve participation in the Blockchain & Web3 Security

Now that you've fully set up DATSProject, you can minimize it and let it run in the background to earn for as long as possible until mainnet. Moreover, you can continue earning and get ρáíd when the mainnet is live.​

Next, participate in Zealy to level up and unlock extra roles which will be beneficial.

You can also freely get OG NFT, farm XP, and participate in the final testnet phase prize pool of $500.

--> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. <--​

Getting your free NFT and Minting it​

Once you've unlocked this, as well as activated the services and shared your resources, follow these steps to mint your NFT​

1. Visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to access the DATS Project DApp

2. Connect via MetaMask, located at the top right

3. Click "Mint NFT" to mint the NFT you have earned through activating and sharing your resources

When you have the role, do make sure to verify your NFT

Tips for earnings​

The autostart feature hasn't been implemented yet. Whenever you restart your PC, make sure to open the DATSProject first.

Let the DATSProject run for as long as possible.

Earning Revenue​

We, the participants, earn 60% of the income, while the DATS Project team receives 40%.

What's Next?​

Join the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., Follow You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for more information and updates.

Joining these three is also included in Zealy, so it's indeed a requirement.

Official Website​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

DePIN Sector Map (Security Network)​

2024-02-27 09_46_59-Window.png

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Certik Skynet​

2024-02-29 06_05_17-DATS Project - CertiK Skynet Project Insight.png

Partners​

Investors and Backers​

Recent Partners​

GlobalSign is a leading SSL/TLS certificate authority that provides online security solutions for businesses, organizations, and individuals

Cyber Threat Defense (CTD) is a crucial part of cybersecurity that involves identifying, analyzing, and preventing cyber threats. CTD aims to minimize the impact of malicious attacks and protect sensitive information from unauthorized access

P3 Group refers to a consulting firm that offers cybersecurity solutions and services. Their CTD offering is likely designed to assist businesses and individuals in safeguarding themselves against various types of cyber threats

NuLink is a technology platform that provides privacy-preserving technology for decentralized applications. It offers enterprise-level data sharing and computation services, including blockchain, access control, and secure computation

NuLink's technology helps developers, startups, small businesses, and enterprises build their own applications with security and privacy practices

Documentation​

My links

Attachments

Last edited:
ts, hahayaan kolang ba na naka open
View attachment 2897491
oo yup, pwede mo rin i press ang x, automatic minimized yan pero pag ni restart mo pc/laptop mo, walang auto-start eh kaya manual open mo ng datsproject app

sali ka sa dis.c.o.rd server for updates para malaman mo when mag mainnet

+ ang gaan lang ng datsproject guys, low memory usage tapos halos walang cpu usage, very clean ang pag develop or coding ng mga developers

Mainnet na BNB ba kelangan?
yes para sa ma earn na money mo sa testnet na ma recorded tsaka sa mainnet na ma recorded rin, kaya kailangan ng metamask para dun i deposit ang earnings mo at ma exchange or ma wí†hdráw mo pag mag mainnet na

Last edited:
Airdrop ba to?
Yeah you can call it that but you will earn money from this by contributing your resources

final testnet na to kaya ma convert yung points sa testnet to mainnet para deposit sa wallet mo

then you can continue to earn kahit mainnet na

Back