What's new

Closed Drawings(pencil/ballpoint pen/colored pencil/pen and ink)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post/comment your drawings here!

mine first :D
Scanned_image09_27_2016_065713_1.jpg
Scanned_image09_23_2016_031019_1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow... Just wow. Three thumbs up for you! (If that's possible xD) Do you also have drawings done using coloring pencils?
Actually, if you google "realistic pen art" you would be blasted! :D

hello sir, sorry but I didn't have the time yet. What i wanted was others would post their drawings here too.
some comments, critics, tips & help. It would be beneficial for artists.

Scanned-image12-15-2016-001837-1.jpg

monkey D.Luffy

Attachments

Actually, if you google "realistic pen art" you would be blasted! :D

hello sir, sorry but I didn't have the time yet. What i wanted was others would post their drawings here too.
some comments, critics, tips & help. It would be beneficial for artists.

View attachment 105970
monkey D.Luffy
Well, I haven't really finished some of my works yet. They're currently in draft form but maybe I can post one or two here later so you can criticize 'em too.

Welps if it's critic then:

The first two pictures seems well done and detailed. Even neat--but the second one is a tad too dark to be pleasant but the outline was done smoothly. And also, there seems to be a problem with the eyebrows but I can't pinpoint what exactly the problem is. Maybe it's because it's almost "blending in"?

As for Luffy... Is it a WIP? Because the outline is rougher and there is a noticeable number of blots.

Also, I dun really do realistic pen art so, sadly, I can't give some tips. But I hope this helped.

I still need to work for proportion, it looks awkward if it is not properly proportionate (you pointed out the eyebrows).
luffy is a smaller drawing that was resized that's why it looks blotted.
anyway, thanks and I appreciate it.

I still need to work for proportion, it looks awkward if it is not properly proportionate (you pointed out the eyebrows).
luffy is a smaller drawing that was resized that's why it looks blotted.
anyway, thanks and I appreciate it.
Now that you say it, Luffy DOES look better from afar xD Can you point out some stuff on mine too? I attached a file.

Oh and sorry, I don't know how to do digital.

Attachments

Ahahaha, all it takes is patience, determination, inspiration, motivation and practice. Kapag nagdra-drawing ka na walang inspirasyon, parang gumagawa ka ng body with no soul. XD Try mo po! Ang saya magdrawing kapag may meaning ang gawa mo.
Wow. . Sana may ganyan din akong talent. I have some classmates as good as you. And you're all nakakainggit. . Keep it up (y)

Now that you say it, Luffy DOES look better from afar xD Can you point out some stuff on mine too? I attached a file.

Oh and sorry, I don't know how to do digital.

Your style is also nice, but I must say that it would be best for you to practice proportions first.
Some parts of your drawing are not properly positioned like hands/head to neck.

and when you put a shadow, you should determine first the location of the light source so that your drawing will have uniform shadows.

tip:
try to copy the position of your own hand when you want to draw a hand, your feet/legs when you wanna draw a leg or someones legs/feet.

i also attached a drawing to explain further
Screenshot_from_2016_12_21_18_11_18.png

here is a 10-minute sketch of saitama and genos. :)
Scanned_image12_21_2016_054504_1.jpg

FB_IMG_1471427672592.jpg
Your style is also nice, but I must say that it would be best for you to practice proportions first.
Some parts of your drawing are not properly positioned like hands/head to neck.

and when you put a shadow, you should determine first the location of the light source so that your drawing will have uniform shadows.

tip:
try to copy the position of your own hand when you want to draw a hand, your feet/legs when you wanna draw a leg or someones legs/feet.

i also attached a drawing to explain further
Screenshot_from_2016_12_21_18_11_18.png

here is a 10-minute sketch of saitama and genos. :)
Scanned_image12_21_2016_054504_1.jpg
I actually copied a fanart (Worry not! I don't do traces xD) but it was kinda "cut" so I had to make something up the lower and upper portion and I'll send the attachment later.

FB_IMG_1471427672592.jpg

I'm kinda having problems with shadowing, drawing the hand, feet and yeah... The basics. Never really learned the basics until well, till I checked out pinterest last last night and took note of your advice ahahaha

I'm glad that someone is actually "teaching" me how to draw for once because people just usually say, "Draw the hand properly", "The eyes look... Wrong. Do it neatly." Etc, but they never told me HOW. So I'm grateful that you're making an effort to draw an illustration. XD (Er, I'm easily touched, okai? Ahahahaha)

>>For the drawing: For a second, I thought you were referring to some yaoi :X3: UNLESS YOU ARE. And I haven't really watched one punch man YET but I bet you and my lil bro would get along cuz he's also watching OPM.

Also, if you dun mind, imma show a page of a "folktale" story book I'm making for a project in filipino (Using Hetalia as reference because why not X3)
IMG20161221205047.jpg

Attachments

thanks, but I cannot accept YAOI.

anyway, your drawing is efficient since story books doesn't necessarily have a need for you to draw complicated character positions unlike manga and comics.

draw more and enjoy drawing more, don't be like me who became lazy in drawing hehehe
i shifted to more watching(anime or manga) than drawing.

thanks, but I cannot accept YAOI.

anyway, your drawing is efficient since story books doesn't necessarily have a need for you to draw complicated character positions unlike manga and comics.

draw more and enjoy drawing more, don't be like me who became lazy in drawing hehehe
i shifted to more watching(anime or manga) than drawing.
Oh, dun worry. I don't force yaoi upon others and I respect their opinions too xD But yeah, thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back