What's new

Closed DOWNLOAD WATTPAD BOOKS ONLINE FOR FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
paano po magdownload bro?
iopen o i click mo lang ung link.. tas mag oopen ang isang tab.. sa new tab meron start download.. i click mo iyon at puwede ka na mag copy at dl ng ebook.. ( kailangan mo yung link ng cover ng ebook galing sa wattpad..
meron rin instructions sa 1st page..

good for you. until now di ko pa rin ma-open. ayoko namang i-disable ang antivirus ko, so I'm stuck with the standalone phcorner na ginawa din ng creator.
ano to auto-masked? censored? down loader ang ibig sabihin ko ng * phcorner *

ano to auto-masked? censored? down loader ang ibig sabihin ko ng * phcorner *
Pag i try mo siya I think hindi naman kailangan na i disable pa ang antivirus.. kung i try mo at mag ask na i disable wag nalang munang magpatuloy.. hehe pero kung mag try ka na hindi mag ask nang ganun edi okay.. hehe ako kasi sa internet cafe lang.. kaya ayos lang..

HELLOW PO ANUNG LINK PO YUNG WATTPAD DOWNLOADER HINDI Q PO MAHANAP HUHU PLSSS PATULONG PO PA SEND NG LINK SALAMAT

can't open the page since yesterday. trojan daw sabi ng antivirus na gamit ko (avast). tsk... balik ako sa standalone.
.. dahil yan sa url ng website ko, kahit ung mga members ng group ko sa facebook nagrereklamo...

kung gusto mong magdownload, ioff mo muna ung avast.. or use other antivirus.. like avira...

kung ayaw mong maniwala na malinis lahat ng downloaders ko, fine by me..

.. dahil yan sa url ng website ko, kahit ung mga members ng group ko sa facebook nagrereklamo...

kung gusto mong magdownload, ioff mo muna ung avast.. or use other antivirus.. like avira...

kung ayaw mong maniwala na malinis lahat ng *phcorner*s ko, fine by me..

Did that one already. It's not your site that I don't trust may dina-download din kasi akong iba. Anyways, when I opened your site wala na yung downloader. 'DOWNLOAD' buttons lang ng ILivid ang naka display. I'm using your standalone app so everything's fine. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Did that one already. It's not your site that I don't trust may dina-download din kasi akong iba. Anyways, when I opened your site wala na yung phcorner. 'DOWNLOAD' buttons lang ng ILivid ang naka display. I'm using your standalone app so everything's fine. Thanks. :)
'Actually, you're not fine at all... you'll encounter some missing chapters along the way using that standalone app

'Actually, you're not fine at all... you'll encounter some missing chapters along the way using that standalone app
so far everything's fine. :) errors occasionally pop up but when I read the story it doesn't have missing chaps. besides, i think something is wrong with your site. I can't seem to find the page. I mean it directs me to a page pero iba ang naka-display or maybe may problema lang ang computer ko, either way I'm doing good. I'm on the roll. :) of downloading and reading I mean. Thanks to you. :)

so far everything's fine. :) errors occasionally pop up but when I read the story it doesn't have missing chaps. besides, i think something is wrong with your site. I can't seem to find the page. I mean it directs me to a page pero iba ang naka-display or maybe may problema lang ang computer ko, either way I'm doing good. I'm on the roll. :) of downloading and reading I mean. Thanks to you. :)

sure, ... but i had warned you about one of the effects of that monstrous app.... and also, it has one bad side effect.. it would eat up your memory space.. try opening the notification tray and see what happens... that's a real bug of my app.. i just dont know what's wrong with it.. so that's the reason why i just dumped it and replace it with an online app... anyway.. i'll be releasing my newest remastered downloader... maybe sometime this sembreak..

anyway.. i did warn you.. ^_^

thanks for the support.. hehehe

good day

sure, ... but i had warned you about one of the effects of that monstrous app.... and also, it has one bad side effect.. it would eat up your memory space.. try opening the notification tray and see what happens... that's a real bug of my app.. i just dont know what's wrong with it.. so that's the reason why i just dumped it and replace it with an online app... anyway.. i'll be releasing my newest remastered phcorner... maybe sometime this sembreak..

anyway.. i did warn you.. ^_^

thanks for the support.. hehehe

good day

yep, I did notice that. Well, I see that you've updated your servers so there's no need for me to use the standalone. Thanks much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
SH-G0 EN

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors