Are you...

• Time travel believer

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Didn't care at all

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think you can't go to the future with the speed of light. Since time moves forward with the speed of light. However there is this thing called time dilation that I have yet to study.
I'm not talking about light tho. I'm just talking about a general meaning of time travel.

Bending space-time can be caused by a large body rotating or moving like a black hole in a region of the space.
Gravity can bend space-time. It's like a curve in the space time continuum. Imagine two people are in a rocket orbiting a black hole. If one goes to the black hole. The person watching the guy at the black hole sees him frozen. But the guy's perspective in the black hole is that he no longer exists. This is called gravitational time dilation.

Gravity can bend space-time. It's like a curve in the space time continuum. Imagine two people are in a rocket orbiting a black hole. If one goes to the black hole. The person watching the guy at the black hole sees him frozen. But the guy's perspective in the black hole is that he no longer exists. This is called gravitational time dilation.
One thing that I agree.

Yep. In order to really travel in time. You need a particle that will travel faster than light. However it is impossible that anything will traver faster than light.
Then find a black hole lets see whos fastest among anything .Btw just love , love is the fastest among the legend..hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.