What's new

Trivia Do atheists realize that everyone is born believing in God?

you already presented the solution boss, presentation lang ng evidences etc. yun ang sabi mo if ayaw mong aminin na si AI naman talaga nagsabi nun hehe
shhh you really didn't get the point in simple explanation. Now I know why you want to debate to theist, only in theist you can take advantage in debate. Wala kanang bala nililiko mona yung topic and make it open-ended debate just like you only know.

Wala kanang bala nililiko mona yung topic and make it open-ended debate just like you only know.
i only make the topic open-ended? so di naman pala talaga open-ended ang topic, i just made it to become one?

Last edited:
are you saying wala kang experience on this? as in never ka na-indoctrinate in your childhood?
Yes I was, but I think it's not an appropriate example (or I could be wrong because that's what you believe) I think that's the problem ts ehhh like parang gene-generalize mo? Sana na gets mo lang.

Btw I am looking for an answer not a question, provide an answer not a question next time thankyou so much!😊

Yes I was, but I think it's not an appropriate example (or I could be wrong because that's what you believe) I think that's the problem ts ehhh like parang gene-generalize mo? Sana na gets mo lang.

Btw I am looking for an answer not a question, provide an answer not a question next time thankyou so much!😊
bakit boss what other sources can you think para magkaroon ng religion ang isang tao?

ui maganda yan, how about you prove that the topic is really not an open-ended one
e kung yung simpleng explanation nga dimo magets gusto mopa ng isa? Bahala kana nga dyan mag take advantage sa mga theist using your never ending topic.

e kung yung simpleng explanation nga dimo magets gusto mopa ng isa? Bahala kana nga dyan mag take advantage sa mga theist using your never ending topic.
weh, alibi pa din, claim claim ka na hindi open-ended mga topics ko tas di naman pala maka-defend

weh, alibi pa din, claim claim ka na hindi open-ended mga topics ko tas di naman pala maka-defend
What I said topic that not open-ended is about "solvable debate" diba binigyan na kita ng simple example na dimo magets kase open-ended debate lang alam mo, you know why because only in theist you can win in debate unending debate! using science.

bakit boss what other sources can you think para magkaroon ng religion ang isang tao?
Hmmm yung pinaka root ba na source ang nais mong tanungin ts?

I think same lang din sa science I love science btw veryyy but I would say just like science may mga tinatawag na "THEORIES" nakaka convince din basahin dahil sa pagiging in-depth nito but not all theories are accurate and right. However sa bible is hindi gaano ka lalim or in-depth ng mga explanation or whatsoever but if you open your mind and seek for a priest that can answer your question WITHOUT confusing your mind makaka gets ka talaga. I love my religion I just do some research and make my faith more stronger.

I respect you as a thiest ts napapa tanong nga lang ako sa sarili if PSYCHOLOGIST ka ba dahil mostly sa PSYCHOLOGIST ehh kada explain may follow up question like "why" "what" or I don't know kaya nga I sometimes doubt their comprehension nga ehh pero kanila din yun hahaha

Ayos tung thread mo master informative para sa akin!!!!😉

wala kang mabigay? so ala naman pala problem if i generalize since sole source naman pala ng religion ang childhood indoctrination
You are somewhat right but I think indoctrination is not a right term siguro?

Indoctrination - the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.

Hindi naman finoforce and individual or what terminologies you would use kasi nga hindi gaano ka in-depth ang Bible but if you're a doubtful person siyempre ma coconfuse ka talaga and seek for an answer well in the first place God is not created.

Last edited:
What I said topic that not open-ended is about "solvable debate"
so bakit mo sinabing ginawa kong open-ended when in fact nag argue nga ako sayo na you just had provided the solution already, saan ang open-ended dun?
Wag kasi ipilit kong ano gusto mo.dahil wala pang nakakaita nang Dios.
merong nagpi-pilit sayo boss? hehe you really think atheism needs members?
I think same lang din sa science I love science btw veryyy but I would say just like science may mga tinatawag na "THEORIES" nakaka convince din basahin dahil sa pagiging in-depth nito but not all theories are accurate and right.
not just some but all scientific theories can become inaccurate especially when new sets of evidence arrive
However sa bible is hindi gaano ka lalim or in-depth ng mga explanation or whatsoever but if you open your mind and seek for a priest that can answer your question WITHOUT confusing your mind makaka gets ka talaga. I love my religion I just do some research and make my faith more stronger.
hehe yeah kaya the bible is there for the scientific unknowns, the only book which is able to explain everything including those things that science itself is struggling to understand, why? it is because our brain is unlimited in terms of thinking, the writers of the bible has unlimited opinion just like any other human

the only difference is that science corrects itself from time to time, but bible still claims the same things until now
I respect you as a thiest ts napapa tanong nga lang ako sa sarili if PSYCHOLOGIST ka ba dahil mostly sa PSYCHOLOGIST ehh kada explain may follow up question like "why" "what" or I don't know kaya nga I sometimes doubt their comprehension nga ehh pero kanila din yun hahaha
di ako psychologist but i took psychology subjects, engaging kasi ang why and how questions boss, it lets you analyze things hehe
You are somewhat right but I think indoctrination is not a right term siguro?

Indoctrination - the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.

Hindi naman finoforce and individual or what terminologies you would use kasi nga hindi gaano ka in-depth ang Bible but if you're a doubtful person siyempre ma coconfuse ka talaga and seek for an answer well in the first place God is not created.
uncritical doesn't mean forced boss, in fact, the uncritical in that statement is the student not the teacher, and yang sinasabi mong force comes from the teacher, so magkaiba talaga sila

uncritical means you did not challenge it, you did not verify, you did not doubt, critical thinking is very important boss, we should doubt everything, wag mag accept automatically

Last edited:

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Atheist
  2. NIEL
  3. mason

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
liamxio

Online statistics