What's new

Trivia Do atheists realize that everyone is born believing in God?

I think you make a lot of this kind of thread just to feel not manipulated, try to awake people or something, or trying to be superior using science because we know that science can prove something acceptable than religion. But in reality you are manipulated human being just like others and know a little bit about science, what I can suggest is if you don't like religion just leave it and focus on interesting scientific theory or something after all we don't know everything and I hope you know that.

I think you make a lot of this kind of thread just to feel not manipulated, try to awake people or something, or trying to be superior using science because we know that science can prove something acceptable than religion. But in reality you are manipulated human being just like others and know a little bit about science, what I can suggest is if you don't like religion just leave it and focus on interesting scientific theory or something after all we don't know everything and I hope you know that.
it is because you didn't get the point of getting to be a member of a forum, i didn't get a forum membership and leave religion, i use it to hear different responses which makes me more critical to the other forums i'm in, kaya your response is learning to me

it is because you didn't get the point of getting to be a member of a forum, i didn't get a forum membership and leave religion, i use it to hear different responses which makes me more critical to the other forums i'm in, kaya your response is learning to me
i'm also curious sa views ng iba tulad mo boss, minsan talaga mas okay na maging mangmang di na nagiisip di na pinoproblema ganitong bagay, kaso it is still a question na dapat nating itanong sa mga sarili natin since even if you are a follower/believer ng isang religion dapat yung enlightenment nang gagaling talaga sa mismong tao hindi yung iniinject lang, minsan yung way pa to inject the knowledge is through guilt-tripping, shaming, fear mongering which is somewhat manipulation.

minsan talaga mas okay na maging mangmang di na nagiisip di na pinoproblema ganitong bagay
one of the most anticipated 21st century skills boss is critical thinking, if ganyan mindset natin na we don't challenge the current ideologies, di made-develop critical thinking skills ko diyan
kaso it is still a question na dapat nating itanong sa mga sarili natin since even if you are a follower/believer ng isang religion dapat yung enlightenment nang gagaling talaga sa mismong tao hindi yung iniinject lang, minsan yung way pa to inject the knowledge is through guilt-tripping, shaming, fear mongering which is somewhat manipulation.
actually if hindi naman thought-provoking yung mga post ko, do you think magre-reply ka? hehe your reply already proves that my engagement skills are effective

Ok if that why not post something about religion without comparing to science, or just science without comparing to religion I think that's even worthy to debate. Thread about science vs religion will never end and I think you know why, or you just want to feel being ahead to someone in a worthless debate.

Ok if that why not post something about religion without comparing to science, or just science without comparing to religion I think that's even worthy to debate. Thread about science vs religion will never end and I think you know why, or you just want to feel being ahead to someone in a worthless debate.
ikaw na mismo nag describe how this topic so thought-provoking, yun ang pinaka-purpose ko, kasi if solvable siya hindi yan magiging debate hehe dapat open-ended para it will cause people's opinion to split and develop their critical thinking since magka clash yung opinions, we need to challenge the current trends boss, wag mag settle down

ikaw na mismo nag describe how this topic so thought-provoking, yun ang pinaka-purpose ko, kasi if solvable siya hindi yan magiging debate hehe dapat open-ended para it will cause people's opinion to split and develop their critical thinking since magka clash yung opinions, we need to challenge the current trends boss, wag mag settle down
Ka debate morin ako dati sa religion paps eh haha. ngayun same side na tayo haha.

Daming tanong din sa bible kasi, like ginawa yung hayop at tao pagitan lang ay isang araw pero base sa mga edad ng mga remains ng dinosaur at tao ilang million years ang pagitan so dyan palang ekis na 🥺

Ka debate morin ako dati sa religion paps eh haha. ngayun same side na tayo haha.
hehe buti ka pa alam mo sino mga ka-engkwentro mo, ako sa post lang kasi bumabasa di kita nakilala agad
Daming tanong din sa bible kasi, like ginawa yung hayop at tao pagitan lang ay isang araw pero base sa mga edad ng mga remains ng dinosaur at tao ilang million years ang pagitan so dyan palang ekis na 🥺
the bible ideology came before science kasi boss, so yung mga writers wala pang alam sa evolution theory

Magging debate parin khit solvable, but if that kind of thread or debate you want that's fine I respect your opinion. Even for me it worthless.

sige nga sampolan mo ako at nang ma-educate mo na ako accordingly, kasi alam ko open-ended lang yung debatable
Ok example "The benefits of space exploration outweigh the costs" Proponents can argue that the advancements in technology, scientific discoveries, and potential for future colonization of other planets justify the costs of space exploration. Conversely, opponents can argue that the resources spent on space exploration could be better allocated to addressing pressing issues on Earth, such as poverty, healthcare, and environmental concerns. Both sides can present evidence, statistics, and case studies to support their arguments, making it a solvable debate topic. its solvable because it presents a clear statement that can be debated from different perspectives.

Ok example "The benefits of space exploration outweigh the costs" Proponents can argue that the advancements in technology, scientific discoveries, and potential for future colonization of other planets justify the costs of space exploration. Conversely, opponents can argue that the resources spent on space exploration could be better allocated to addressing pressing issues on Earth, such as poverty, healthcare, and environmental concerns. Both sides can present evidence, statistics, and case studies to support their arguments, making it a solvable debate topic. its solvable because it presents a clear statement that can be debated from different perspectives.
toink solvable na pala sayo yung still debatable pa hehe kaya pala, gets ko na, AI style pa yung presentation hehe

Last edited:
Question sa page 1:

Bakit mo nasabing Childhood Indoctrination?

Can you bit more specific what understanding you are referring to ssob?

Need ko lang answers thanks ts!

Question sa page 1:

Bakit mo nasabing Childhood Indoctrination?

Can you bit more specific what understanding you are referring to ssob?

Need ko lang answers thanks ts!
are you saying wala kang experience on this? as in never ka na-indoctrinate in your childhood?

toink solvable na pala sayo yung still debatable pa hehe kaya pala, gets ko na, AI style pa yung presentation hehe
It's funny you didn't get the point in this simple example and accuse made by an AI, It's like I'm debating against theist that can't understand simple scientific explanation.

It's funny you didn't get the point in this simple example and accuse made by an AI, It's like I'm debating against theist that can't understand simple scientific explanation.
ah ganoon ba, ok lang din, nag comment ka na lang sa akin hehe ala ka na bala?

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Atheist
  2. NIEL
  3. mason

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Swazhu

Online statistics

Members online