What's new

Help Digital Bank

dev-ace

Forum Expert
Elite
hello PHC aling digital bank yung ginagamit ninyo recently?
-

Planning ako na i move yung funds ko from Union Bank & Gcash to different digital banks like Maya & Seabank dahil sa malaking interest rate. Share niyo naman experience nyo or tips.

Hello! As an AI language model, I don't have personal experience in opening an account with digital banks like Maya and Seabank, but I can provide some general information about digital banks and their benefits and some considerations you might find helpful.

Digital banks, also known as neobanks or online banks, offer the same services as traditional banks, but they operate entirely online, without a physical presence. This means that customers can access their accounts and perform transactions anytime, anywhere, using a mobile app or a computer. They usually offer low or no fees, higher interest rates on savings, and quick and easy account opening processes.

When choosing a digital bank, it's essential to do your research and compare the different options out there. You might want to consider factors such as interest rates, minimum balance requirements, fees, customer service, and security features. It's also crucial to check if the digital bank is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) to ensure its legality and adherence to banking regulations.

Another factor to consider is the convenience of the digital bank's services. Make sure that the bank has reliable online and mobile banking tools that suit your needs, and that they offer services such as bill payments and fund transfers that you frequently use.

As for moving your funds from Union Bank and Gcash to a digital bank, make sure to check if the digital bank supports certain types of transactions, such as interbank transfers, and if there are any fees or limitations on these transactions. Ensure that you understand the digital bank's process for depositing and wí†hdráwing money, and that you have a backup plan in case of any unforeseen issues.

Overall, digital banks can be a great option for those seeking convenient and affordable banking services. Just make sure to do your research, weigh your options, and choose the right bank that suits your needs and meets your expectations.

go for seabank and maya sila may pinakamataas na interest ngayon and same day ang add sa balance

pero beneficial parin na may Gcash and CIMB para makaiwas sa transfer fee

go for seabank and maya sila may pinakamataas na interest ngayon and same day ang add sa balance

pero beneficial parin na may Gcash and CIMB para makaiwas sa transfer fee
This. Thats why i still have my Cimb, dahil yun ang way ko mag transfer ng money from my payrol account BPI to gsave kasi libre. And mas ok namab ilagay sa iba ibang bank ang pera mo

This. Thats why i still have my Cimb, dahil yun ang way ko mag transfer ng money from my payrol account BPI to gsave kasi libre. And mas ok namab ilagay sa iba ibang bank ang pera mo
may free transfer fee na Kay Maya to gcash, gamit lng ng Peso net gateway, pero matagal ung transfer

update ko lang baka may maghanap
nilipat ko na sa seabank at maya yung funds ko sofar naka 500 pesos na agad

Seabank 5% interest rate
Maya 8% interest rate ( promo ) kaya pa upto 10%