What's new

Closed Darkline v3.0 free internet psiphon cmd software

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mouh. I had to verify my claim about akamai servers as I had doubts. I was wrong. There are plenty of akamai servers for psiph@n. The problem is, the old version (v80) used in Darkline grabbing doesn't have access to them anymore except the new one using p.t.c.exe. Meaning, the akamai server scripts are obsolete except for the ordinary SSH connections. You need to upgrade to the new version - v132. The problem is you can't get the complete ssh scripts anymore.
I gathered a few for your study using this version. See the list below.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
As I mentioned earlier, to force it to connect to your favorite "akamai" servers, you need to input them as target hosts of p.t.c.exe in your Proxifier "proxification rule". Like this.
1.jpg
Add more if you like and follow the procedure in post#119 for the "hosts". This is the answer you need.
BTW, I parsed the list in proxifier logs.
For extra tips regarding my borrowed ideas, see them here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Thank you so much Sir for your great replies.
So the idea is to get those "Akamai's servers" either by "forcing" psiphon, by getting them by "server grabber" or as you said by proxifier,if we can do that I'm sure that the trick will work not just with my ISP but with many others with the "social pack " or "unlimited chat" or whatever they called. the idea is that the facebook is unlimited, that what I used to do for 3 years.
Mr alist1986 I'll take all of your advices and I'll be back as soon as possible. And I'm WAITING for your new replies.
Thanks again. Sir.

Thank you so much Sir for your great replies.
So the idea is to get those "Akamai's servers" either by "forcing" psiphon, by getting them by "server grabber" or as you said by proxifier,if we can do that I'm sure that the trick will work not just with my ISP but with many others with the "social pack " or "unlimited chat" or whatever they called. the idea is that the facebook is unlimited, that what I used to do for 3 years.
Mr alist1986 I'll take all of your advices and I'll be back as soon as possible. And I'm WAITING for your new replies.
Thanks again. Sir.
I'm just a novice, so not everything I will say is perfect. I'm just the same as you. But I'm a long-time user of psiph@n and have a pretty good knowledge on how it works.

Just remember, the main idea is to utilize the capabilities of proxifier to force psiphon to connect to your specified akamai host servers or whatever you input. I don't know of any similar way to do that at this time. It's just an alternative for the server grabbing function of D'Line. As I said, forget about the server grabber and anything related to D'Line. It will not work for your purpose. I'm suggesting you to use the new release.

In theory, server connections are already on the server_list.dat after you first installed and used the original/latest psiph@n from main site. Everytime you start psiph@n, it will update that list as stated in its psiph@n.config. After it downloads the server_list, it will convert it to server_list.dat (from a python script command in the app). That list will now be your way to connect to its servers.

I'm only informing you on what I saw on my quick tests. I intentinally disconnected my net while using psiph@n (not D'Line) with proxifier in verbose mode. In this way, psiph@n will try all server list connections during the tests and will see on the logs its activities. Well, it might be caused by some past embedded inputs in the registry when I used different versions of psiph@ns, so its up to you to verify if you will see the same akamai list I parsed from the proxifier logs. Tell me if you connected successfully to any of the akamai servers. I haven't tested forcing akamai servers yet on my side.

Anyway, the last link above will guide you on what I intend you to do. I hope you're lucky.

BTW, from what country are you?

I'm sorry but, I don't speak Chinese :):)
What? Are you kidding? Use your resources - Google-Translate bro! I'm a Filipino but can talk to anybody in the world using that. Nothing is impossible in the net. Don't be limited to your own kind. In the internet, everybody speaks the same language. I even get almost all the answers I want using "google". You only need to set the right query in the searchbox. So start doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
@
alist1986
a video tutorial would be appreciated ! my friend alist1986 , hope to do soon cause we are no longer able to use psiphon servers either with allnet free 5.6 or with darline hope that you will take in consideration my request ! regards

@
alist1986
a video tutorial would be appreciated ! my friend alist1986 , hope to do soon cause we are no longer able to use psiphon servers either with allnet free 5.6 or with darline hope that you will take in consideration my request ! regards
Sir. I'm not the author of this app, but this was just a part of my past studies.. There were a lot of videos in Y@utube back in the days when this was still popular - the year was 2014. And it's also mentioned in the first page. Darkline, Allnet and some other modded-psiph@ns, use meek, plonk, and polipo.These are already deprecated tools in psiph@n development, though useful for minor means. It is now using psiph@n-tunnel-core with more improved options for tunneling using their ever-changing serverlist - which the old versions could not comprehend except for the old SHH/+SHH.
Sad to say, this modded application is no longer usable if you want to bypass stronger firewalls nowadays. There's nothing fancy on this bundled application except that it was only modified into a multi-server type. It's just the same as running 6 original application all at the same time and then using proxifier for your convenient methods of use. It has an added server grabber but you'll only get standard SSH servers. At the time when it was released, it can easily penetrate firewalls/censorship in a lucky way he he...I think it is clear to you now.
The latest psiph@n (2018) is your only tool at this moment - not this one from 2014.
The standard pc version has limited features (2mbps speed), and not so friendly with injectors. I was successful using Simple Server. So my advice is use the android version (preferably pro for higher bandwidth) with built-in handlers and pray that luck come around he he. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back