Dark psychology Manipulation Books

Minato NamikaZee

Eternal Poster
Reaction
What is dark psychology?
While Psychology is the study of human behavior and is central to our thoughts, actions, and interactions, the term Dark Psychology is the phenomenon by which people use tactics of motivation, persuasion, manipulation and coercion to get what they want.

List of books 👇
*Dark psychology secrets by: Daniel james hollins
*Dark psychology by:James W. Williams
*How to analyze people by:James W. Williams
*Analyzing human by:James Spade
*Manipulation by: Arthur Horns

This book is intended to help people understand the dangers of the human mind. Please do not use it for malicious purposes; instead, use it to empower yourself against manipulation by others

Download here:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_2023-09-14-00-59-07-59_528fcc6268b5cf6bef0c8d3ef9270e11.jpg

Attachments

Hindi nmn
Unang basa ko nun ng isang libro umiba agad pananw ko sa mundo d ko na tinuloy kase kahit kaibigan ko d ko na bigay 100% na trust dahil dyan hahaha
I'm a hobbyist so I apologize for my ignorance. But I think both are the same side of the coin. It's simply a matter of perspective

I'm a hobbyist so I apologize for my ignorance. But I think both are the same side of the coin. It's simply a matter of perspective
It's like learning that others lie for their benefit or for others. Then later on knowing that it's a key aspect of humanity

It's like learning that others lie for their benefit or for others. Then later on knowing that it's a key aspect of humanity
Pero tama ibang sabi sa book yung tipong kahit saan ka pumunta na aapky yung psychology minsan kahit mismo sa ibang tao tulad ng politiko,mga marketeers hahah pero maganda sya basahin yun ngalang mappansin mo nakaktakot pla ang true nature ng tao

Psychology is the study of human behaviour right? Then does applying that knowledge to reality count as a dark psychology? What about doing it for others rather than their own benefit?

Psychology is the study of human behaviour right? Then does applying that knowledge to reality count as a dark psychology? What about doing it for others rather than their own benefit?
Technically parents also does that, whether if they're unaware or not. But most of the time they guide them to a certain beleif, logic and emotion for their won sake. Would that consider as dark?

salamuch paps

salamauch paps
No prob ♥️

Pero tama ibang sabi sa book yung tipong kahit saan ka pumunta na aapky yung psychology minsan kahit mismo sa ibang tao tulad ng politiko,mga marketeers hahah pero maganda sya basahin yun ngalang mappansin mo nakaktakot pla ang true nature ng tao
Frrr humanity is a force to be reckon with at their worst

Last edited: