What's new

Closed Crowd sourcing for vpn pc/laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaiber27

Addict
Reaction
In the comment section please paste your Configs/VPN being used.

I provide an honest feedback without bias.

Sharing is caring.

images

para paraan ah hahaha ok ka din e. judge kuno ng mga ovpn configs sabihin mo lang na tinatamad ka mag gawa or mag search.

para paraan ah hahaha tinatamad ka mag kalikot? hahahaa

With all due respect.

"I am an internet enthusiast".

I noticed that some of the post here in "PH Corner" is IRRELEVANT.

To which some of the post is not working. To efficiently manage the website and its contents or posts there should be someone to track those.

To ensure the quality of every post, tipong hindi puros basura nasa top ng "Popular posts".

Please be informed, I am an internet enthusiast. I provide critics to a certain internet topic.

para paraan ah hahaha ok ka din e. judge kuno ng mga ovpn configs sabihin mo lang na tinatamad ka mag gawa or mag search.
I just dont use a certain website to leech all of its content.

In return, I'm here to provide critics and honest feedback to efficiently save time of the members to a certain rubbish post.

Pre wag mo ko landiin sa mga english mo. mag eenglish ka para mag muka ka lang mautak kuno.

pero sige papa tulan kita.

I just dont use a certain website to leech all of its content.

In return, I'm here to provide critics and honest feedback to efficiently save time of the members to a certain rubbish post.

You dont use website to leech?

oh come on. by downloading its content you already "leeching" it. You cant give a feedback if you dont download some of phc member's config/vpn.

In return youre here to provide critics and feedbacks?

haha bro you dont need to create a thread and say that you need them to post their configs for you to give some feedback and critics.
if youre smart enough why dont you just visit their thread download their configs afterwards give them feedbacks. is it that simple? you dont have to create a thread for critics and feedback. LOL!!

Pre wag mo ko landiin sa mga english mo. mag eenglish ka para mag muka ka lang mautak kuno.

pero sige papa tulan kita.

You dont use website to leech?

oh come on. by downloading its content you already "leeching" it. You cant give a feedback if you dont download some of phc member's config/vpn.

In return youre here to provide critics and feedbacks?

haha bro you dont need to create a thread and say that you need them to post their configs for you to give some feedback and critics.
if youre smart enough why dont you just visit their thread download their configs afterwards give them feedbacks. is it that simple? you dont have to create a thread for critics and feedback. LOL!!
Malandi ka daw kasi hahahaha.. Di na tuloy nagrspnse..

hahaha. wow magic
mang uuto nalang dito pa sa PHC. haha
BRB pre nood lang môviê.

In addition, I do have a stable internet connection of which no need for me to download configs.

The reason for me to create this thread is to encourage other brilliant members to post their ideas without being encrypted.

I noticed na yung mga well established members lang nakaka benefit tapos hit and run lang.

How bout for those newbies and not yet been established?

In addition, I do have a stable internet connection of which no need for me to download configs.

The reason for me to create this thread is to encourage other brilliant members to post their ideas without being encrypted.

I noticed na yung mga well established members lang nakaka benefit tapos hit and run lang.

How bout for those newbies and not yet been established?

Hahaha natatawa ako.
bakit hindi ka maka intindi? hindi namin kailangan ng thread mo para mag share ng ideas.
anong gusto mo dito kame mag post sa thread ng mga tricks? ga.go ka ba? tapos gagawin mo sarili na parang judge para magbigay ng kritiko sa bawat mga post?

at anong pinag sasabi mong established member lang nakikinabang dito?

hoy para sabihin ko sayo lahat ng established member dito napag daanan ang pagiging leecher ang reason kaya nagkaron ng ganitong patakaran na tulad ng pag tatago ng tricks through spoiler. para hindi agad makita nung nasa labas kung anong mga glitch ang nangyayari sa ganon hindi agad nila ma fifix at mapakinabangan pa ng mga tao.
dahil nga gusto makamura ang mga tao.

nakaka bo.bo tong tao na to maka english nalang hindi naman alam ang sinasabi put tank in a mall pre!! pag isipan mo muna mga tinatype mo bago mo press ang post reply.

bago ka mag type diyan ng mga kabo.bohan mo. try mo muna pag aralan ang sistema dito sa phcorner.

Too much English. Come on bro we all know why you create this post, that's simple I look at your profile comment lang ng comment para maging stablished hehehe peace ya bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.