What's new

Closed Corona Virus Disruption Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakeru38

Addict
Reaction
This is programmed to work specifically on the Corona family of viruses.
Share to who ever needs.

It is programmed to use an energetic simulant of laser light,within the visible (purple) spectrum targeted directly to the virus (within the Corona family of viruses). Direct coercion of the immune to create the T cells to kill it and a direct information to the virus cells to shut down the replication system.

Source:SM

T cells possible cure for COVID-19, study shows

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Stand For Truth: July 15, 2020 (T cell kontra COVID-19, epektibo nga ba?)

How to use if you have the symptoms:
Listen to it hanggang sa mag improve na yung pakiramdam nyo and drink a lot of water(recommended warm water).
Listen to it in a low volume,basta naririnig nyo na pwede na yun,wag po sa high volume.
Pwede po earphone or speaker,basta low volume lang po.

Corona Virus Disruption MP3 Download Link:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

How To Download:
1. Put 0(Zero)&+ (plus sign) on price and click " I WANT THIS!"
2. Put your email add and click "GET". Click Captcha Images.
3. Click "VIEW CONTENT" and click "DOWNLOAD"

Skepticism is fine, but use whatever you have if your life is on the line.

wala na talaga pag asa tao,,kulang sa kaalaman at ignorante sa mga ganitong klaseng science..eto na nga makakatulong sa inyo ala man lang pumapansin..napakaswerte nang susubok nito..free naman..

It can also be use for prevention,,tried and tested ko na po ito,,pede rin naman gamitin to kahit wala kang covid,,kahit common flu symptoms like sipon,sorethroat and ubo pwede po ito since common flu is part of corona family of viruses. Paulit ulit lang po itong pakikinggan in a lower volume hanggang sa mag improve ung inyong pakiramdam..Nasubukan na rin ito ng taong positive sa Covid na kakilala ko at gumaling naman sya gamit lang to..

Hello po i decided to download it since i'm curious,, i was listening to it and it feels like a background music i heard on movie or anywhere,.. How does it works po pala sa covid? Is there any evident that this is working? How? I just amazed when i heard it,, feels like binibigyan nyako ng positivity.

It will create more TCells to help your immune system to kill the Covid Virus,just like the article that I posted above...if you have little knowledge about this kind of science try to research about Nikola Tesla,He said "If you want to know the secrets of the universe,think in terms of energy,frequency and vibration"..I dont have any clinical evidence if its really working,,but in my personal experience it works,,pag nagkakaroon ako ng sipon,ubo or sorethroat just like covid 19 symptoms and listened to it repeatedly nawawala lahat un,,pinasubok ko na rin to sa kakilala ko na my covid 19,,moderate symptoms nararamdaman nya like fever,cough at nawalan ng panlasa ,less than a week gumaling na cya..if you are interested about this kind of stuff, i will tell you a YøùTùbé channel that uses this kind of science in terms of frequency,resonance and vibration,,in this channel by using only his videos,,you can change any aspects in your life,like physical change,mental,behavior and treat any kind of illnesses and diseases just by listening to this frequency and resonance..

Thankk you for sharing paps! Now i know how it works, and i know it would help me, not only for me cause i shared it to my family and whoever needs it to prevent the viruss... Thank youu very much po.. Could you tell me the channel where i can get this kind of scienxe..😊😊

Try to search on YøùTùbé " Sapien Medicine" channel..

Before listening to any video,read first the description to understand the purpose of the video and instruction about the maximum numbers of times to listen in one day...and also read the comments section first to know feedbacks regarding the vids...or if u have questions dont hesitate to ask me..though I am not the creator of this channel, i'll try my best to answer you or anyone here,,,I' m getting a lot of help and benefits from this channel and I just want people to know this kind of stuff..this is just one of the channels that creates this kind of stuff and this one is trusted channel...
ilang taon k na nga pala?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back