What's new
Thank you working note 9 pro
Screenshot_2022-07-31-17-56-16-431_com.my.cabletv.jpg

Attachments

I don't mean to bash or anything and I would believe this was unintentional and you only meant well for this community by providing free service.

However, your app requires access to the device's photos, media, and files.

If a person is not tech savvy, who is unaware to press Allow without fully understanding the permissions he/she is granting your app, is unwillingly and unknowingly submitting his/her privacy identity.

For this reason, your app is getting flagged as malicious. If you reason out that this is because this is a modded and an unofficial app, I have installed a lot of 3rd party APKs as well and they don’t hit any flags to be marked as such (a malicious virus).

Please change your app permissions. Access to photos and files is unnecessary for simply playing an online stream don’t you think?

Or better yet, release your source for open scrutiny if you truly portray your PHC user handle.

Thank you and have a good day.

com.my.cabletv_Screenshot_2022.07.31_14.26.33.png

Attachments

I don't mean to bash or anything and I would believe this was unintentional and you only meant well for this community by providing free service.

However, your app requires access to the device's photos, media, and files.

If a person is not tech savvy, who is unaware to press Allow without fully understanding the permissions he/she is granting your app, is unwillingly and unknowingly submitting his/her privacy identity.

For this reason, your app is getting flagged as malicious. If you reason out that this is because this is a modded and an unofficial app, I have installed a lot of 3rd party APKs as well and they don’t hit any flags to be marked as such (a malicious virus).

Please change your app permissions. Access to photos and files is unnecessary for simply playing an online stream don’t you think?

Or better yet, release your source for open scrutiny if you truly portray your PHC user handle.

Thank you and have a good day.

View attachment 2058549
That app doesn't belong to me, idol. I just share. And about that on the app secured. I tested, I can't open the app, it's in the video. It's ok if you don't use the app. About that in the files everything if you granted it. You noticed in the posted video that he detected MT MANAGER installed on the cp. that app can edit to open the app. Because they can modded the app to change the inside. Thank you too and have a good day idol

Last edited: