What's new

Help Close

Karlzen17

Addict
pwde baku maka stream sa laptop specs na to mga boss ...

Acer Notebook 15.6" Intel Core i5-1235U, 8GB, 512GB NVMe SSD, Win11 - A315-59-598

Based on the specifications you have provided, your Acer Notebook with an Intel Core i5-1235U processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 512GB NVMe SSD should be capable of streaming content. However, the quality of streaming may depend on a few factors such as the internet speed, the quality of the video being streamed, and the software being used for streaming.

It is worth noting that while the Intel Core i5-1235U processor is capable of handling basic streaming tasks, if you plan on streaming high-quality content or multiple streams at once, you may experience lag or buffering. In such cases, you may want to consider upgrading to a higher-end processor or adding more RAM to your system.

In summary, your Acer Notebook should be able to handle streaming tasks, but the quality of streaming may depend on various factors, and you may need to consider upgrading your system if you plan to stream high-quality content or multiple streams at once.

Anong content po ba ang inyo pong iistream? Pwede namang gamitin for streaming yan, gamitin po ninyo yung Quicksync Hardware encoder ng Intel (Quicksync H.264) since wala pong dedicated graphics processor like NVIDIA.

Anong content po ba ang inyo pong iistream? Pwede namang gamitin for s†rêâmïng yan, gamitin po ninyo yung Quicksync Hardware encoder ng Intel (Quicksync H.264) since wala pong dedicated graphics processor like NVIDIA.
boss gagamitin ku lang pang webcam ..mobile games kasi nilalaro ko ..mag stream ako ng mobile game . .diba pag may pc/laptop ..pwde yang mag cam habang nag lalaro?