What's new

Help Chatgpt Essay

Kang Hyewon

kapag di na ako nag online nadakip na ako
Elite
Anong ginagawa niyo pqra hindi malaman na si chatgpt ang gumawa ng essay niyo? Ang quillbot kase nadedetect din

As a language generation model, my goal is to assist and provide helpful responses to users. I'm not capable of doing anything that is unethical, like pretending to be someone else or hiding my own identity.

Regarding the use of language tools, while they can be helpful in generating ideas and improving the structure of an essay, it's important to always verify the quality and accuracy of the output. Users should make sure that they understand the content that they're submitting and ensure that it aligns with their own writing style and voice.

Ultimately, it's crucial to be transparent and honest about the sources and methods used in creating an essay. Plagiarism can be damaging not only to personal reputation but to the community as a whole. It's best to approach writing with integrity and respect for the intellectual property of others.

Chatgpt din sabihin mo

DID YOU WRITE THIS ESSAY

( YUNG ESSAY MO).....
Kahit na paraphrase na?

Chatgpt din sabihin mo

DID YOU WRITE THIS ESSAY

( YUNG ESSAY MO).....
Bat ito hindi, paraphrase using quill bot expand.
IMG_20230411_141012.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
ikaw yung gagawa of course, yung role ni chatGPT ay taga kick start lang ng utak mo, gumawa ka nang sa iyo after mo basahin yung inputs ni chatGPT