What's new

Help CELLPHONE POWER BUTTON

Status
Not open for further replies.

navhie

Leecher
Pa help po how much po mag paayos ng powerbutton na cellphone (realme/7pro) and saan pwede ipaayos? thanks po! lumubog na po kasi yung button

Solution
may i also ask po if available ang realme customer's service during sunday??
Realme's customer service availability may vary depending on your location and the specific service center you are referring to. In general, many customer service centers and hotlines operate on weekdays during regular business hours. However, some service centers may have limited hours on weekends or may be closed on Sundays.

To find out the exact operating hours and availability of Realme's customer service on Sundays, I recommend visiting Realme's official website or contacting their customer service hotline directly. You can usually find contact information for customer support on the official Realme website or in the documentation that came with...
Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Realme 7 Pro's power button. The cost of repairing a power button that has sunk in can vary depending on the service center or repair shop you choose. It's important to take your device to an authorized service center or a reputable repair shop to ensure that the repair is done properly.

For Realme devices, you can try contacting Realme's official service centers to inquire about the cost of repairing the power button on your Realme 7 Pro. They will be able to provide you with an estimate and schedule a repair if needed. You can visit Realme's official website to locate the nearest service center in your area.

Alternatively, you can also look for authorized third-party repair shops that specialize in smartphone repairs. Make sure to read reviews and get recommendations from friends or family to find a reliable repair service.

Overall, the cost of repairing a sunk power button may vary, so it's best to contact the service centers or repair shops directly for an accurate estimate. I hope this information helps!

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Realme 7 Pro's power button. The cost of repairing a power button that has sunk in can vary depending on the service center or repair shop you choose. It's important to take your device to an authorized service center or a reputable repair shop to ensure that the repair is done properly.

For Realme devices, you can try contacting Realme's official service centers to inquire about the cost of repairing the power button on your Realme 7 Pro. They will be able to provide you with an estimate and schedule a repair if needed. You can visit Realme's official website to locate the nearest service center in your area.

Alternatively, you can also look for authorized third-party repair shops that specialize in smartphone repairs. Make sure to read reviews and get recommendations from friends or family to find a reliable repair service.

Overall, the cost of repairing a sunk power button may vary, so it's best to contact the service centers or repair shops directly for an accurate estimate. I hope this information helps!

Realme's customer service availability may vary depending on your location and the specific service center you are referring to. In general, many customer service centers and hotlines operate on weekdays during regular business hours. However, some service centers may have limited hours on weekends or may be closed on Sundays.

To find out the exact operating hours and availability of Realme's customer service on Sundays, I recommend visiting Realme's official website or contacting their customer service hotline directly. You can usually find contact information for customer support on the official Realme website or in the documentation that came with your device.

If Realme's official customer service is not available on Sundays, you may need to wait until the next business day to reach them. In the meantime, you can also explore online resources such as forums, FAQs, and user guides for troubleshooting tips or seek assistance from authorized third-party service centers if needed.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving the issue with your Realme 7 Pro's power button!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.