What's new

Help Capstone 1 title proposal (web based)

Fwiren

Addict
Established
Any suggestions po for Web based system for capstone title proposal namin? I prefer po more on pag manage ng business or anything basta related po sa businesses like Sales and inventory system/POS or online ordering system(rejected sa amin to🥲). Thank youuu❤️

Hello! I'm glad to help you come up with a web-based system for your capstone title proposal related to managing businesses. Since online ordering system was already rejected, let's explore other ideas related to sales and inventory management or POS systems. Here are some suggestions:

1. Supplier Management System: A platform where businesses can manage their suppliers, track deliveries, compare prices, and analyze supplier performance. This system can help businesses streamline their procurement process and improve relationships with suppliers.

2. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System: Develop a web-based CRM system that helps businesses track customer interactions, manage leads, send personalized communications, and analyze customer data to improve sales and customer satisfaction.

3. Inventory Forecasting System: Create a system that uses historical sales data, trends, and other factors to predict inventory needs accurately. This can help businesses optimize their inventory levels, reduce stockouts, and improve cash flow.

4. E-commerce Analytics Dashboard: A platform that provides businesses with real-time insights into their online sales performance, customer behavior, and marketing effectiveness. This can help businesses make data-driven decisions to boost sales and profitability.

5. Retail Analytics Platform: Develop a system that integrates with POS systems to provide retailers with detailed analytics on sales, inventory turnover, customer demographics, and more. This can help businesses optimize their operations and enhance sales strategies.

Feel free to choose any of these ideas or let me know if you need more details on a specific concept. Good luck with your capstone project!