What's new

Help Can't access PH Corner using Converge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardsqt

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello, baka may alam kayong way para ma access ph corner pag gamit yung converge wifi. I tried using éùtvpn, pero wala talaga ih.

Hello! It seems like you are having trouble accessing PH Corner using Converge's WiFi. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Clear your browser cache and cøøkíés: Sometimes, clearing your browser's cache and cøøkíés can help resolve access issues. To do this, go to your browser's settings and clear the cache and cøøkíés.

2. Use a different VPN service: If éùt VPN is not working for you, try using a different VPN service. There are many VPN providers available, both free and ρáíd, that you can try to see if they work with Converge's WiFi.

3. Check your network settings: Make sure that your network settings are configured correctly. Check if your device is connected to the WiFi network, and if there are any restrictions or filters set up on the network that might be blocking access to PH Corner.

4. Contact Converge's customer support: If you have tried the above steps and are still unable to access PH Corner, it might be worth contacting Converge's customer support for assistance. They may be able to help troubleshoot the issue and provide a solution.

I hope these suggestions help you access PH Corner using Converge's WiFi. Let me know if you need further assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.