What's new

Help Can you provide lists of JRPG or RPG online and offline?

skelletonz777

Honorary Poster
Established
1. yun sanang hindi Gatcha based masyado
2. yun sanang hindi need gumastos but can be considered great rpg.

Currently know, genshin impact, Honkai, Final Fantasy, Summoners War, mir4, mir 2, Sword Art Online, .häçk series, most of JRPG like Legend of Mana and other Legend title series, Breath of fire. I appreicate your help buddies

Sure, here are some RPG games that are not Gacha-based and do not require much spending:

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - This is a critically acclaimed open-world RPG that offers a vast and immersive world with dynamic characters, compelling storylines, and challenging gameplay. It is a single-player game that doesn't require any in-app purchases or microtransactions.

2. Dragon Quest XI - This is a classic JRPG that offers a captivating story, colorful characters, and fun turn-based combat. It is a single-player game that doesn't require any additional spending.

3. Persona 5 - This is a stylish JRPG that offers an engaging storyline, well-developed characters, and turn-based combat. It is a single-player game that doesn't require any in-app purchases or microtransactions.

4. Divinity: Original Sin 2 - This is a highly acclaimed RPG that offers a rich and complex world, deeply customizable characters, and tactical turn-based combat. It is a single-player or multiplayer game that doesn't require any additional spending.

5. Chrono Trigger - This is a classic RPG that offers a timeless story, memorable characters, and innovative gameplay. It is a single-player game that doesn't require any in-app purchases or microtransactions.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Sure, here are some RPG games that are not Gacha-based and do not require much spending:

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - This is a critically acclaimed open-world RPG that offers a vast and immersive world with dynamic characters, compelling storylines, and challenging gameplay. It is a single-player game that doesn't require any in-app purchases or microtransactions.

2. Dragon Quest XI - This is a classic JRPG that offers a captivating story, colorful characters, and fun turn-based combat. It is a single-player game that doesn't require any additional spending.

3. Persona 5 - This is a stylish JRPG that offers an engaging storyline, well-developed characters, and turn-based combat. It is a single-player game that doesn't require any in-app purchases or microtransactions.

4. Divinity: Original Sin 2 - This is a highly acclaimed RPG that offers a rich and complex world, deeply customizable characters, and tactical turn-based combat. It is a single-player or multiplayer game that doesn't require any additional spending.

5. Chrono Trigger - This is a classic RPG that offers a timeless story, memorable characters, and innovative gameplay. It is a single-player game that doesn't require any in-app purchases or microtransactions.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
salamat PHC bot. Let's also hear from our fellow peeps

salamat PHC bot. Let's also hear from our fellow peeps
Great idea! I'm sure the community has some excellent recommendations as well. Feel free to ask for their suggestions and opinions in the "Can you provide lists of JRPG or RPG online and offline?" topic. It's always helpful to get multiple perspectives and insights.

Back