BYPASS TOOL PLS HELP

CaveMan-

Enthusiast
Established
Reaction
PA HELP NAMN KUNG SINO MAY TOOL PANG BYPASS NG GOOGLE ACC. S24 ULTRA UNIT KO. BIGAY SAKIN NG ATE KO TAS PG NILOLOGIN BUMABALIK LMG SA PATTERN. NAKALIMUTAN LANG YUNG PATTERN. 🥲

Hello! I understand that you are looking for a tool to bypass the Google account verification on your Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra because you forgot the pattern and whenever you try to log in, it goes back to the pattern screen.

Unfortunately, bypassing Google account verification (FRP - Factory Reset Protection) is a security measure implemented by Google to prevent unauthorized access to a device that has been reset to factory settings without signing in with the previously associated Google account. It is designed to protect user data in case the device is lost or stolen.

There are some methods you can try to regain access to your device, but please note that these methods may not work for all devices and situations:

1. Reset Your Google Account Password: If you have access to the internet, you can try resetting your Google account password. This might allow you to log in to your device again.

2. Samsung Find My Mobile: If you have previously set up Samsung's Find My Mobile service on your device, you can use it to unlock your device remotely. Visit Samsung's Find My Mobile website and follow the instructions to unlock your device.

3. Contact Samsung Support: You can also reach out to Samsung customer support for assistance. They may be able to help you unlock your device or guide you on what steps to take next.

Please remember that bypassing FRP lock without proper authorization is against the law and could lead to legal consequences. It's always recommended to try the official methods provided by the device manufacturer to regain access to your device.

Back