What's new

Tutorial Buhay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jejemon. Go get a life. And one thing more. I worked hard to be where I am now. Passing the board, getting into the career competition. Tambay lang ang may ganyang pananalita, and I bet, you are one of them. Have a merry Christmas.
Are you still here?

My apologies. I have no intention of pulling this any further now sir.
Yes I will take your apologies, but not your judgement about these people and the way you look at things on how we put up with our lives day after day because of people like you.
Frankly I'm beginning to hate you because I envy you. So you said: "I worked hard to be where I am now. Passing the board, getting into the career competition." Good for you.

Yes I will take your apologies, but not your judgement about these people and the way you look at things on how we put up with our lives day after day because of people like you.
Frankly I'm beginning to hate you because I envy you. So you said: "I worked hard to be where I am now. Passing the board, getting into the career competition." Good for you.

My bad sir. I went too far. I was just disgusted by the "kanto" insults. I am an Engineer by profession and back in college, I get my engg pdf's sa mga forums tulad nito. So meron akong utang na loob sa inyo. Again sir, my sincerest apologies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.