What's new

Tutorial Buhay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ay ni-reveal na rin ang password kung kelan nahulaan ko na...kaya lang medyo mahal ang bug trick na to kaya balik na lang ako dun sa dati kong trick..pero mukhang may nag aaway dito... as far as I know ang mga kilala kong mga developer sa Piltel eh di nag fforum...

Alright, enough now. I went too far. My sincerest apologies to everyone here in this community (where some consider their home---come on guys, there is a life out there, go live it.) Merry Christmas. You guys gave us a hell of a week.... That's a compliment. There is so much potential with the häçkers and geeks here (and to other forums).

Alright, enough now. I went too far. My sincerest apologies to everyone here in this community (where some consider their home---come on guys, there is a life out there, go live it.) Merry Christmas. You guys gave us a hell of a week.... That's a compliment. There is so much potential with the häçkers and geeks here (and to other forums).
Great youve understood
Merry Christmas God bless
Done

ahahaha may napadpad pala na loko dito ah assuming network engineer lang ang peg. pweh! seriously??!! Get a life dude ..f*ck*ng retard jejejeje by the way MerryChristmas to all PHC Community!!!

Jejemon. Go get a life. And one thing more. I worked hard to be where I am now. Passing the board, getting into the career competition. Tambay lang ang may ganyang pananalita, and I bet, you are one of them. Have a merry Christmas.

Great analysis. *sarcasm

Let's keep things simple. Just answer my "why" inquiry. That's all I'm asking and I will stop as soon as you provide me a good answer.
No... Please! Don't stop please!! Malaki kang kawalan dito sa forum. Please continue what you are doing. Hahaha

Geek daw siya? Naniniwapa ba kayo mga ka-ph?

Merry Christmas! So many happenings here. LOL (pati ako napapa-english. Haha) BTW enjoy lang. :) always remember the true essence of Christmas. :D It is because of Jesus. Peace out. :):ROFLMAO:

No... Please! Don't stop please!! Malaki kang kawalan dito sa forum. Please continue what you are doing. Hahaha

Geek daw siya? Naniniwapa ba kayo mga ka-ph?
I am not taking this any further. My apologies to you if I have offended you and your team. God bless.

To the admins here, I apologize for acting like a douche. I will not take this any further now. God bless.

Jejemon. Go get a life. And one thing more. I worked hard to be where I am now. Passing the board, getting into the career competition. Tambay lang ang may ganyang pananalita, and I bet, you are one of them. Have a merry Christmas.
Board passer? Wahaha.

Due to Insistent Public Demand..binigay na ni Mam Eyes Cream yung mga password....Unfortunately kahit alam ko yung mga password wala pa akong natatry sa tatlo...Kaya try nyo na po mga Pepz at feedback po sana kung working pa..Wala kasi akong bug ngayon..Waiting for good feedback..Happy Holidays

Ano fb ni ice pa share naman pamasko sa akin wag sana dedma..

Or pa pm ng picture nya gusto ko makita yung picture ice kasi babae adik sa bug hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.