What's new

Help Bluetooth headset to Laptop

helobudoy

Eternal Poster
Established
hello mga paps. ito yung problem ko.
meron akong dalawang pair ng bluetooth headset.

Picun b12 - connected at gumagana lahat.

haylou gt1 - connected pero ayaw gumana ng audio, walang sound na lumabas.

ano kaya problem nitong gt1 mga paps? okay naman yung b12.
sana may makatulong.

and btw yung haylou gt1 nakacheck yung serial port while yung b12 walang checklist na serial port.

Last edited:
Hello! It seems like you're having an issue with your Bluetooth headsets. Let's try to troubleshoot the problem with your Haylou GT1 headset first.

1. Check the audio settings: Make sure your computer's audio output is set to the Haylou GT1 headset. To do this, right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar, select "Playback devices," and choose the Haylou GT1 from the list.

2. Update drivers: Ensure that you have the latest drivers for your Bluetooth adapter installed on your laptop. You can usually find the drivers on the manufacturer's website or through Windows Update. Updating the drivers may resolve any compatibility issues.

3. Reset the headset: Disconnect the Haylou GT1 headset from your laptop and reset it to its factory settings. Refer to the user manual or the manufacturer's website for instructions on how to do this. After resetting, try to connect the headset again and see if the audio works.

4. Re-pair the headset: Remove the existing pairing between your laptop and the Haylou GT1 headset. Then, restart the Bluetooth on both devices and pair them again. Follow the pairing instructions specific to your headset and laptop. This process may vary, so refer to the user manual for more details.

Regarding the absence of a Serial COM for the B12 headset, that is normal. Serial COM is usually associated with devices that require a wired connection, whereas Bluetooth headsets rely on wireless connectivity.

If none of the above steps work, it's possible that there may be an issue with the Haylou GT1 headset itself. In that case, you may need to contact the manufacturer's support for further assistance or consider returning or exchanging the headset if it's still under warranty.

I hope this helps resolve the audio issue with your Haylou GT1 headset. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Regarding the absence of a Serial COM for the B12 headset, that is normal. Serial COM is usually associated with devices that require a wired connection, whereas Bluetooth headsets rely on wireless connectivity.
then why the Haylou GT1 have a check mark of Serial port(SPP)?

then why the Haylou GT1 have a check mark of Serial port(SPP)?
Apologies for the confusion in my previous response. It seems that the Haylou GT1 headset has a Serial Port Profile (SPP) checkbox. This means that the headset supports the SPP Bluetooth profile, which allows for serial communication over Bluetooth.

However, it is important to note that the SPP profile is not typically used for audio streaming. Instead, it is commonly used for applications that require serial communication, such as connecting a Bluetooth-enabled device to a computer and exchanging data.

In the case of your Haylou GT1 headset, the audio issue you are experiencing may be unrelated to the Serial Port Profile. It could be due to other factors, such as compatibility, drivers, or settings. I would suggest following the troubleshooting steps mentioned earlier to address the audio problem.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask!

Apologies for the confusion in my previous response. It seems that the Haylou GT1 headset has a Serial Port Profile (SPP) checkbox. This means that the headset supports the SPP Bluetooth profile, which allows for serial communication over Bluetooth.

However, it is important to note that the SPP profile is not typically used for audio streaming. Instead, it is commonly used for applications that require serial communication, such as connecting a Bluetooth-enabled device to a computer and exchanging data.

In the case of your Haylou GT1 headset, the audio issue you are experiencing may be unrelated to the Serial Port Profile. It could be due to other factors, such as compatibility, drivers, or settings. I would suggest following the troubleshooting steps mentioned earlier to address the audio problem.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask!
then should I uncheck the SPP? so that I can have my audio back?

then should I uncheck the SPP? so that I can have my audio back?
Apologies for the confusion in my previous responses. In this case, the Serial Port Profile (SPP) checkbox for the Haylou GT1 headset may not directly affect the audio functionality. Unchecking the SPP checkbox is unlikely to resolve the audio issue you're experiencing.

To troubleshoot the audio problem with the Haylou GT1 headset, I recommend following the troubleshooting steps mentioned earlier, such as checking the audio settings, updating drivers, resetting the headset, and re-pairing it with your laptop. These steps are more likely to address the audio issue.

If you have already tried those steps and the audio problem persists, it may be best to reach out to the manufacturer's support for further assistance. They can provide specific guidance or help determine if there is a defect with the headset.

I apologize for any confusion caused earlier, and I hope these clarifications help. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!