What's new

Fiction Beautiful Bastard Book Series [EPUB]

remiix

Addict
Reaction
Beautiful Bastard

Published: Simon & Schuster Gallery (Feb 12, 2013)
Category: ãdül† (****** Romance)
Series: Beautiful Series

NYT, USA Today and #1 International bestselling ****** romance

An ambitious intern.
A perfectionist executive.
And a whole lot of name calling.

Whip-smart, hardworking, and on her way to an MBA, Chloe Mills has only one problem: her boss, Bennett Ryan. He’s exacting, blunt, inconsiderate—and completely irresistible. A Beautiful Bastard.

Bennett has returned to Chicago from France to take a vital role in his family’s massive media business. He never expected that the assistant who’d been helping him from abroad was the gorgeous, innocently provocative—completely infuriating—creature he now has to see every day. Despite the rumors, he’s never been one for a workplace hookup. But Chloe’s so tempting he’s willing to bend the rules—or outright smash them—if it means he can have her. All over the office.

As their appetites for one another increase to a breaking point, Bennett and Chloe must decide exactly what they're willing to lose in order to win each other.

I just finished the book one which is "The Beautiful Bastard" its really a great book to read. so I downloaded all of its series because I just can't get enough of Bennett and Chloe..

Beautiful Bastard
Beautiful Bitch
Beautiful Stranger
Beautiful Bombshell
Beautiful Player
Beautiful Beginning
Beautiful Beloved
Beautiful Secret [ I don't have a copy of this book yet]
Beautiful Boss [ Expected publication: February 29th 2016 ]

for more information you can check here

CTTO