What's new

Ban po huhuhuu

jih

Leecher
Reaction
My account was banned. To be honest, I used a cheat because I saw someone on TikTok that I was curious to use a plug that was banned in ml. I only used a cheat for almost 3 days. The mistake I did was that I regretted what I did. 😭 I hope you can let me unban my young main account because I have already spent a lot of money and struggled with it, but I just stepped on it mythically, I am really guilty. because in our tournament I just kept quiet, why didn't I go online on ml anymore when I was with me I didn't admit that I used it when I was banned because I'm shy I'm weak because I hope you can put me to sleep I'm unbanned on my young main account I have appealed so many times on YøùTùbé. I know how to appeal and I hope that I will be given a chance for my fault even though I am a weak player. I hope you can help me. I did Hin I can't sleep because my account has been banded for the first time

You knew what you were about to do was prohibited, yet you still did it. Accept responsibility for your actions.

Siguro kung magcheat gawin nalang muna sana sa dummy account wag sa main hehe pero ganun talaga nangyari na yan gawa nalang ulit bago nasa huli talaga ang pagsisisi

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

Angry Tyler James Williams GIF by ABC Network

Last edited:
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bruh ml is not even a good or a decent game, it's just a waste of time and money. Also if you choose to cheat, it is important to remember that the consequences of these actions are your own responsibility and Montoon is unlikely to lift any ban imposed as a result.

Last edited:
dati nag cheat ako.. after ko ma banned ng 1 month di na ako gumamit ng cheat.. at na realize ko mas lalo ka lalakas pg walang halong daya at puro skill at strat pinapairal.

sayang ang account na matagal na inalagaan tapos nag gumamit kapa nang mga ganyan .... , banned talaga pag makita nang securty features sa ML yan ,,,,