What's new

Closed Ball dropped? Vaccine deal with Pfizer in progress, PH envoy says

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

MANILA, Philippines — Who “dropped the ball” in the delivery of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines?

It was a Cabinet official who “keeps dropping the ball but… stays in the game,” Senator Panfilo Lacson told INQUIRER.net in a text message on Wednesday.

“The coach refuses to replace him,” he added.

Before this, Lacson asked Foreign Affairs Secretary Teodoro Locsin Jr. during a Commission on Appointments (CA) hearing for the nomination of two Philippine ambassadors earlier in the day who “dropped the ball” on the Pfizer vaccines.

In response, Locsin, who attended the hearing virtually, said: “I think it’s enough that I really lost my temper because Babe (Philippine Ambassador to the US Jose Romualdez) and I really worked very hard and we don’t like to see our efforts wasted but never mind, I don’t want to lose my temper on Zoom.”

Lacson then said that Locsin no longer needs to identify the person who “dropped the ball” since Romualdez already told him who.

“I’m just in an SMS exchange with Ambassador Babes Romualdez and you [Locsin] don’t need to tell me,” the senator said.

INQUIRER.net asked Lacson if he could identify the individual in question and whether the person is a Cabinet official.

“Cabinet syempre. Captain ball at that,” he said in response.

“You can figure that out,” he added when asked which agency this Cabinet official belongs to.

“He’s the captain ball. He keeps dropping the ball but he stays in the game. The coach refuses to replace him. The wonder of wonders!” he added.

In a series of tweets on Tuesday, Locsin said the Philippines was You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., but “somebody dropped the ball.”

He said he and the US ambassador had arranged for the delivery of the vaccine with the help of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

“That said, my thanks just the same to…Pompeo. We—Babe Romualdez and I—got 10 million doses of Pfizer financed by World Bank and ADB to be shipped thru FedEx to Clark [airport] in January,” Locsin had tweeted.

This is my guess 😅

Clue:
His name has a rank on monarchy system.

The first name was name of the poet one.

The one that i want to fire in the cabinet.

😤😂

may rumors na may bribery.
at wala siguro plano yung mga to kung paano i store yung vaccine ni pfizer.
kung saan malapit na, wala pa ring plano.
as always palaging tayo ang nahuhuli pag dating sa laban vs covid. Ewan ko kung bakit ganyan parin ang galawan nila ako nga eh is gusto ko nang bumalik normal na ang buhay ng lahat. Di ba nila na rerealize yung the goal is to protect the filipinos in a reasonable time? We were expecting this pero bakit ganyan naman sila. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Nasa harap na nga yung opportunity na ma solve yung problema, kaya tinawag na dropped the ball yung nangyari.
tapos di pa yan siguro yung vaccine sa china dahil di sila nag release phase 3 nila, yung ibang vaccine naman sobrang transparent na ng mga ginawa nila.
may chance na maging dengvaxia ulit to, manguna na siguro mga supporter ng admin na mag pabakuna ng sinovac, malaki naman tiwala nila kay duts.

[XX='Fried Rice, c: 590042, m: 671488'][/XX] possibleng yung mga dds din ang unang mabakunahan :LOL:

[XX='arsenal1205, c: 590051, m: 1107779'][/XX] oo, tutal idol naman nila nagsasabi.
meron dds last time na nagsabi na unahin raw mag pa vaccinate ng russian vaccine ang opposition, siya mismo walang tiwala sa idolo niya na nagsabi na papangunahan niya magpa vaccinate in public.

He’s the captain ball. He keeps dropping the ball but he stays in the game. The coach refuses to replace him. The wonder of wonders!” he added.
Hayahay.
Bakit di nalang pati yung "coach" palitan.
May script na ba yung mga hibang na hibang na DDS para dito sa issue na to? I ready niyo na yung pang copy paste niyo mga hunghang

hirap yung coach, lakas siguro ng hawak sa leeg ng mga to sa kanya.
esp marcos, gloria, duque. kaduda duda, ganda ng pangarap niya sa davao, pero bakit ganito sa buong pinas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back