What's new

Closed .ayaw na po kasing gumana ng wifi ng iphone 6s ko after ng update. gpp unlock po. please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

near000000

Enthusiast
Reaction
.ayaw na po kasing gumana ng wifi ng iphone 6s ko after ng update. gpp unlock po. please help

Check Your W-Fi Router
At times, Wi-Fi Router could also be the culprit behind the network issues. So, give it a fresh start.

Try turning off your WiFi router and then unplug it from the power source. Now, grab a cup of coffee and wait for about 10 minutes. Then plug it back in and reconnect it to the power source.

Note: Try connecting to another Wi-Fi network, if it’s available for you. If you don’t hit any roadblock while using other networks, your WiFi connection will be at fault. Hence, I would suggest you talk to your network provider.

Sponsored Links
Give the WiFi Network and Your Device a Fresh Start
Disconnect your device from the Wi-Fi, reboot it and then reconnect to the network.

Step #1. Launch Settings app → Tap on Wi-Fi.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step #2. Now, you need to tap on the “i” button next to a Wi-Fi network. Now, tap on Forget This Network and confirm.

Sponsored Links
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step #3. Next, turn off Wi-Fi.

Now, hard reset your device.

Sponsored Links
To reboot iPhone SE, 6s Plus, 6s or earlier, you need to press and hold home and power ON/OFF buttons at once for about 10 seconds.

dapat hinde po kayo agad agad nag uupdate ng hinde nag babasa ng reviews and comments sir... hinde pa mandin pwede downgrade yan..hirap nyan gpp pa

Reset Network Settings
One of the most reliable tricks to shoot out the ill-functioning Wi-Fi on iOS devices has long been resetting the network settings. So, give it a go.

Step #1. Launch Settings app on your device → Go to General.

Step #2. Tap on Reset → Tap on Reset Network Settings.

Step #3. Enter your iPhone Passcode and confirm.

Now, connect to the Wi-Fi. It should be all right. If the problem persists, move on to the next solution.

Turn off Wi-Fi Networking Services
Try turning off Wi-Fi networking services on your device. Once disabled, it stops your location from being used for Wi-Fi networking.

Step #1. Launch Settings app → Tap on Privacy.

Step #2. Now, you need to tap on Location Services → Go to System Services.

Step #3. Now turn off the switch next to Wi-Fi networking.

Once the problem is resolved and Wi-Fi starts functioning properly, you can turn on this feature. To do so, follow the same steps mentioned above and then toggle on the switch for Wi-Fi networking.

Disable VPN
If you are using VPN, turn it off for awhile to see if it solves the problem. You can turn it off from the Settings app. To find out more about how VPN apps work, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Set Custom DNS
On a few occasions switching to Google DNS or OpenDNS could has helped me in resolving the Wi-Fi problem on my iPhone. Therefore, I would suggest you to not to leave out this trick. Head over to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to change DNS settings on your iOS device.

Downgrade from iOS 12 to iOS 11/Update
If you have come to this far, the bug would be the wrecker-in-chief. Hence, it will be a wise idea to take a backseat at least for now. I mean, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Don’t want to return to iOS 11? Then, wait for the iOS 12 update and once it’s there, upgrade your device.

Check Your W-Fi Router
At times, Wi-Fi Router could also be the culprit behind the network issues. So, give it a fresh start.

Try turning off your WiFi router and then unplug it from the power source. Now, grab a cup of coffee and wait for about 10 minutes. Then plug it back in and reconnect it to the power source.

Note: Try connecting to another Wi-Fi network, if it’s available for you. If you don’t hit any roadblock while using other networks, your WiFi connection will be at fault. Hence, I would suggest you talk to your network provider.

Sponsored Links
Give the WiFi Network and Your Device a Fresh Start
Disconnect your device from the Wi-Fi, reboot it and then reconnect to the network.

Step #1. Launch Settings app → Tap on Wi-Fi.

Step #2. Now, you need to tap on the “i” button next to a Wi-Fi network. Now, tap on Forget This Network and confirm.

Sponsored Links

Step #3. Next, turn off Wi-Fi.

Now, hard reset your device.

Sponsored Links
To reboot iPhone SE, 6s Plus, 6s or earlier, you need to press and hold home and power ON/OFF buttons at once for about 10 seconds.

Reset Network Settings
One of the most reliable tricks to shoot out the ill-functioning Wi-Fi on iOS devices has long been resetting the network settings. So, give it a go.

Step #1. Launch Settings app on your device → Go to General.

Step #2. Tap on Reset → Tap on Reset Network Settings.

Step #3. Enter your iPhone Passcode and confirm.

Now, connect to the Wi-Fi. It should be all right. If the problem persists, move on to the next solution.

Turn off Wi-Fi Networking Services
Try turning off Wi-Fi networking services on your device. Once disabled, it stops your location from being used for Wi-Fi networking.

Step #1. Launch Settings app → Tap on Privacy.

Step #2. Now, you need to tap on Location Services → Go to System Services.

Step #3. Now turn off the switch next to Wi-Fi networking.

Once the problem is resolved and Wi-Fi starts functioning properly, you can turn on this feature. To do so, follow the same steps mentioned above and then toggle on the switch for Wi-Fi networking.

Disable VPN
If you are using VPN, turn it off for awhile to see if it solves the problem. You can turn it off from the Settings app. To find out more about how VPN apps work, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Set Custom DNS
On a few occasions switching to Google DNS or OpenDNS could has helped me in resolving the Wi-Fi problem on my iPhone. Therefore, I would suggest you to not to leave out this trick. Head over to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to change DNS settings on your iOS device.

Downgrade from iOS 12 to iOS 11/Update
If you have come to this far, the bug would be the wrecker-in-chief. Hence, it will be a wise idea to take a backseat at least for now. I mean, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Don’t want to return to iOS 11? Then, wait for the iOS 12 update and once it’s there, upgrade your device.

All info from igeekblogspot , just refer to this link do steps one by one last choice is to downgrade

link : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.