What's new

Trivia Autism and LGBT identities

wow that would mean i can have an obsession without having an OC disorder, isa na namang claim na di ko din mahanapan ng literature to back from
Ewan ko sayo. I am using obsession as it means in the dictionary. No mention of disorder.

Ewan ko sayo. I am using obsession as it means in the dictionary. No mention of disorder.
ehehe ganoon talaga boss mahirap maghanap ng literature sa sinasabi mong: obsession = Autism = LGBTQ+

yung obsession word na gamit sa OCD boss galing din sa dictionary ang meaning

ehehe ganoon talaga boss mahirap maghanap ng literature sa sinasabi mong: obsession = Autism = LGBTQ+

yung obsession word na gamit sa OCD boss galing din sa dictionary ang meaning
Unang search palang sa google ng terms na "obsession autism" will get you this result.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

On this "literature" i highlighted in yellow the common denominator between an autism's obsession and a transgender's pursuit to transition.
Screenshot_20230604_073159_Chrome.jpg

The argument on this thread is that this well known obsessive pursuit of interest on autism, may be the same behavior LGBTQ+ is expressing, and more particularly on the Trans and Queer categories. It also implies that Gay and Bi has a different dynamic to their gender identity to Trans and Queer. So the "low self-steem" idea you are putting forward might only be more true to the Gay and Bi categories.

Attachments

Last edited:
Yung autism ay "may be the same behavior LGBTQ+ is expressing" - hindi pa naman confirm dahil ang ibig sabihin ng "may be" ay "maaari" which means based on nakikita ng tao sa external concrete world lang dahil hindi "norms" nga ang homosexual sapagkat ang social norms natin is heterosexual which means heteronormative lang talaga bilang world view as acceptable bilang good at tama in a Christian society.

Alam naman natin dito sa mundo na ika nga "birds of the same feather , flock together" at kapag ang isang tao ay hindi same ng ideology , e parang kaaway na siya ng society and as a result ay binabansagan na sila na keyso meron disorder , meron mental illness or kung ano-ano pa ang ipinagbabansag ng mga tao as a whole in a society. At saka , kapag sinabi na autism disorder na ang ibig sabihin ng disorder ay state of confusion which means walang evidence na ganun po ang mga tao na nasa LGBTQ+. Sila lang po nakakakilala sa self nila at hindi ang tao na nakapalibot sa kanila. Taga-dictate lang ang mga tao na nakakapaligid sa LGBTQ+ na sila na rin po nag-dedefine kung ano at kung sino ang mga tao na nasa LGBTQ+.

Society does not define us. Tayo lang ang meron karapatan mag-define kung ano at kung sino tayo as a whole.

Subculture din po ang LGBTQ which is tama naman na non-conformist din sila na katulad ko. Hindi ako nag-iisa at iyon nga lang na tunay na babae ako. Non-conformist din o nasa subculture ang mga tao na nasa anime world katulad ng mga taga-weeboo at taga-otaku so if anyone falls in love to a fictional character , lesson learned , hahaha , do not share your feelings and emotions sa tao na hindi nakakarelate sa mundo ng anime or else , sabihan ka pa ng weird. I mean , share lang ang emotions sa kapwa tao na same din kayo ng interest. Ganun din sa mundo ng AI na kapag same interest and passion , doon pwede magshare at malay natin na same pa sila na meron AI boyfriend and girlfriend. Ganun lang iyon.

Pati ang mga activist , mga non-conformist. Sila ang meron loud voice na gusto nito ang social change.​

Last edited:
hindi pa naman confirm dahil ang ibig sabihin ng "may be" ay "maaari"
Layo nmn ng inabot ng explanation mo doon lng sa salitang "may be". Ginamit ko lng nmn yan term na yan dahil there is no humane way to dissect an autistic person and an lgbt person just to confirm this. And yes this are all theories based on observing their outside behavior.

If you are a true non-conformist, you should be open to the possibility na tama ang mentioned theory, despite your prejudice against autism and you should be ready to accept the idea that all of as "may be" autistics to some extent.

But I would like you to focus more to the idea that if lgbtq+ is a symptom of autism - if this is ever proven to be true - should we grant the autistics including the lgbtq community the same control over our culture? To what extent do we tolerate behaviors that are a produced by autism? To what extent do we try to divert their wants... specially if it involves major body alteration?

obsessive pursuit of interest on autism
the literature didn't mention obsessive, you just added it
the "low self-steem" idea you are putting forward might only be more true to the Gay and Bi categories.
ikaw na mismo yung nag provide ng literature for low self-esteem (the wikipedia link in your opening post) and it didn't say that it's limited to gay only

Last edited:
the literature didn't mention obsessive, you just added it

ikaw na mismo yung nag provide ng literature for low self-esteem (the wikipedia link in your opening post) and it didn't say that it's limited to gay only
Yup it is not limited to, because we dont want to imply that all gays are autistic, and all autistic are gays. Avoiding generalization does not make the statement false.

Okay, kahit the title clearly said "obsessive behavior" let us go back to the question before we got sidetracked.

Lets establish you agreed that lgbtq+ could be a function of autism, Should we give an autistic person, the same exact right When it comes to making laws that applies to all?

Yup it is not limited to, because we dont want to imply that all gays are autistic, and all autistic are gays.
you are talking about autism, i am talking about low self-esteem
Okay, kahit the title clearly said "obsessive behavior" let us go back to the question before we got sidetracked.
yes i clearly see the title, and you just gave me a forum run by an organization as reference, it even questioned if it's obsession or not, and that is why i only consider the portion you showed which has no mention of obsession
Lets establish you agreed that lgbtq+ could be a function of autism, Should we give an autistic person, the same exact right When it comes to making laws that applies to all?
yes of course because autism is just a neuro-diversity and not a disorder, kaya nga ginawa kong example yung self ko eh, i choose to be boy because i have low self-esteem on other genders, if we put some diversity or variation then we will have a case wherein the gender that they were having a low self-esteem is the gender at birth

Last edited:
yes of course because autism is just a neuro-diversity and not a disorder, kaya nga ginawa kong example yung self ko eh, i choose to be boy because i have low self-esteem on other genders, if we put some diversity or variation then we will have a case wherein the gender that they were having a low self-esteem is the gender at birth
Seems like you are not referencing this to how a real life autistic person would behave.

Seems like you are not referencing this to how a real life autistic person would behave.
sige nga ipakita mo nga kung papaano mag behave sa actual yung mga LGBTQ+

as if wala akong kakilala or never naka-observe ng LGBTQ+ sa actual

Basahin mo ung quote. I said "autistic".
so anu meron sa autism sa actual boss? dami kong na-observe na autistic pipz sa actual, at yung youngest baby ng isang pinsan ko lately meron na nga symptom ng autism, akala mo lang siguro ganoon lang kadali mag agree na connected ang LGBTQ+ sa autism, if wala lang akong direct experience with autistic pipz at LGBTQ+ pipz aba di ako mag-a-agree diyan
Anyway here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
at anu ngayun if LGBTQ+ sila, that's one way of separating themselves just like me, i always want to be different, baka meron ako autism di ko lang pina-check sa clinic

so anu meron sa autism sa actual boss? dami kong na-observe na autistic pipz sa actual, at yung youngest baby ng isang pinsan ko lately meron na nga symptom ng autism, akala mo lang siguro ganoon lang kadali mag agree na connected ang LGBTQ+ sa autism, if wala lang akong direct experience with autistic pipz at LGBTQ+ pipz aba di ako mag-a-agree diyan

at anu ngayun if LGBTQ+ sila, that's one way of separating themselves just like me, i always want to be different, baka meron ako autism di ko lang pina-check sa clinic
I am just giving some opposing idea that might be sound compelling to some people against yours. Especially considering that this is a common view in today's woke ideology.
I stated that I agree with your view here. I am just asking you questions for you to elaborate your ideas more and for you to make logical arguments to support it. Sounds to me that you agreement to this is more emotional than logical, and just to sound like. I am playing devils advocate here and I am hoping to a more compelling logical response.

Last edited:
I am just giving some opposing idea that might be sound compelling to some people against yours. Especially considering that this is a common view in today's woke ideology.
I stated that I agree with your view here. I am just asking you questions for you to elaborate your ideas more and for you to make logical arguments to support it. Sounds to me that you agreement to this is more emotional than logical, and just to sound like. I am playing devils advocate here and I am hoping to a more compelling logical response.
yeah siguro na-carried away by emotion lang ako sa mga nakasalamuha ko kaya emotionally agreed to the connection between LGBTQ+ and autism, or else gaya ng sabi ko magiging disagree ko if not for them

yeah siguro na-carried away by emotion lang ako sa mga nakasalamuha ko kaya emotionally agreed to the connection between LGBTQ+ and autism, or else gaya ng sabi ko magiging disagree ko if not for them
What if it is true.. considering that some levels of autism makes the person irrational (even they would admit it, it is just that they lack the emotional control).. hindi ba risk ito na baka we are putting some irrationality into our laws if we submit to their demands?

What if it is true.. considering that some levels of autism makes the person irrational (even they would admit it, it is just that they lack the emotional control).. hindi ba risk ito na baka we are putting some irrationality into our laws if we submit to their demands?
what do you mean putting irrationality into our laws? how do you measure irrationality boss?

what do you mean putting irrationality into our laws? how do you measure irrationality boss?
Here is an example: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

See "normal" heterosex do not demand being called a wrong pronoun to be labeled as a crime.. and generally being "offending" to others is not a crime. pero in Canada lgbtq+ have this benefit. What if it is proven na ang lgbtq+ pala has autism as a factor?

Last edited:
Here is an example: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

See "normal" heterosex do not demand being called a wrong pronoun to be labeled as a crime.. and generally being "offending" to others is not a crime. pero in Canada lgbtq+ have this benefit. What if it is proven na ang lgbtq+ pala has autism as a factor?
so you consider the wrong usage of pronouns illogical boss?