What's new

Closed (audiobook) how to get your point across in 30 seconds or less by milo o frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiashakes

Forum Veteran
Reaction
xAHC9W3.png

Milo O. Frank shows step-by step how you can improve your communications skills by using a 30-second message. While we all often gab for minutes or hours, you should be able to get your point across within 30 seconds. The rest is simply preparation or follow-through. The techniques of crafting a 30-second message will help you focus your thinking, writing and speaking. Using these techniques, you can also be more effective in conducting meetings or speaking to groups. This skill will give you better all-around results in business. The technique has three main steps: identify your objective, know your listener and find the right approach. The author shows how to build the most effective message and then tells you how to present it to an audience. The last chapter shows how the 30-second message can be used in other forms of communication, from business letters to sales pitches and press conferences.

Download or Stream:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

:) Want Books? Appreciate requests! Just send me a DM or mention me here! :)

:) For other AUDIOBOOK REQUESTS: :)

Audiobooks will be delivered at least 72 hours later.
Feel free to send your requests via DM or mention me!

LOVE IT? HIT LIKE!
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants