What's new

Closed (audiobook & ebook) quiet leadership: 6 steps to transforming performance at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiashakes

Forum Veteran
Reaction
A ρrémíùm audible and e-book combo for those who enjoy reading while listening :)
(FYI: also improves reading comprehension and focus)

fUw4dj_pRIRnYr6wZ-nIOGPbBclMcOK9hfLAVFku5xrZ7ANQ4L.jpg

Improving the performance of your employees involves one of the hardest challenges in the known universe: changing the way they think.

In constant demand as a coach, speaker, and consultant to companies around the world, David Rock has proven that the secret to leading people (and living and working with them) is found in the space between their ears. "If people are being ρáíd to think," he writes, "isn't it time the business world found out what the thing doing the work, the brain, is all about?"

Supported by the latest groundbreaking research, Quiet Leadership provides a brain-based approach that will help busy leaders, executives, and managers improve their own and their colleagues' performance.

Rock offers a practical, six-step guide to making permanent workplace performance change by unleashing higher productivity, new levels of morale, and greater job satisfaction.

Download Here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (PDF + MP3s)

:) For AUDIOBOOK REQUESTS: :)
Audiobooks will be delivered at least 72 hours later.
Feel free to send your requests via DM or mention me!

:) Appreciate requests! Just send me a DM or mention me here! :)

LOVE IT? HIT LIKE!
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Recommended Audiobook Apps:
Android: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Linux: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.