What's new

Trivia Atheists, can you explain (without sarcasm or anger) why you don't believe in God?

Here is an example of science turning into religion. When people start believing science in blind faith.

And this is why religions are dogma. It taught you "what" to think rather than "How"..
lol, i dont care about religions but please leave these people who have religions alone

lol trying hard by saying i know nothing about what i said?

you said: even God cant change my mind?
me: what do u mean by that?
it solely implies, what kind of question is that?
Would God do its thing to supress me into thinking that there is no God above me?

definitely, no.
ah so you believe that your god will not do its thing to suppress you into thinking that there is no God above you, indeed it can't change your mind, thanks for confirming

lol, i dont care about religions but please leave these people who have religions alone
That is what you thought. But you still seem to view life exactly as how your religion taught you. And nothing else. You just think you are smarter than the other "religions", like they think they are smarter than you.

lol trying hard by saying i know nothing about what i said?

you said: even God cant change my mind?
me: what do u mean by that?
it solely implies, what kind of question is that?
Would God do its thing to supress me into thinking that there is no God above me?

definitely, no.

i dont need to explain my side to the people like you. i dont want to start an argument that is why i say that “no one can change my mind” by understanding it, it simply means i have no time to prove myself to you or to others. i know in my heart and my soul that there is a God above me and help me with all of my suffering and my very decision in life. my faith in God’s existence is always there.
people like me, meaning what?

and im not trying to convince you of anything...nor do i care if others wanna change your mind.. im just asking WHAT CONVINCED YOU... syempre may pinanggalingan yang pinaniniwalaan mong god...

so you know in your heart and soul na there is a god.. good for you... doesnt help anyone else..but good for you...

can u give an example na incidence na ur god helped you with your suffering and pano na nasabi na it was indeed your god that helped you...

some religion dont like to leave other religions alone as well...

Last edited:
people like me, meaning what?

and im not trying to convince you of anything...nor do i care if others wanna change your mind.. im just asking WHAT CONVINCED YOU... syempre may pinanggalingan yang pinaniniwalaan mong god...

so you know in your heart and soul na there is a god.. good for you... doesnt help anyone else..but good for you...

can u give an example na incidence na ur god helped you with your suffering and pano na nasabi na it was indeed your god that helped you...

some religion dont like to leave other religions alone as well...
lol, wag na baka maging dramatic pa ang story. no need to point this here my story with the people like you. you surely will come up with a plain stupid question about it. and as to what i said i have no time to prove why i am a believer.

For me lang di sapat yung evidence and napaquestion ako bigla kung may god man bat una kinukuha yung mababait like my mom madami sya natulongan lahat ng lumalapit sa kanya tutulongan nya

Pero I still respect religion naman kung yan paniniwala nyo ok lang sakin, iba iba naman tayo ng decision sa buhay basta maging masaya lang tayo lahat

lol, wag na baka maging dramatic pa ang story. no need to point this here my story with the people like you. you surely will come up with a plain stupid question about it. and as to what i said i have no time to prove why i am a believer.
Yah yah yah.. my questions are probably too plain and stupid for you to have a decent answer…

Maybe u really dont care about religions just like u said… but ur just saying things like “i know in my heart and soul” and “suffering” script na typical from people like you 😉

Yah yah yah.. my questions are probably too plain and stupid for you to have a decent answer…

Maybe u really dont care about religions just like u said… but ur just saying things like “i know in my heart and soul” and “suffering” script na typical from people like you 😉
HAHAHAHA your point is actually boring and pointless to begin with. why would i waste my time over your silly question? have some fun bro dont think being an atheist is a cool thing to share on social media. it is not actually.

why would i waste my time over your silly question? have some fun bro dont think being an atheist is a cool thing to share on social media. it is not actually.
He gave you the most sincere question an atheist can ever ask. They want to understand your faith. It just leads me to think na you dont understand your faith either. Nakikiuso ka lang sa mga "good" guys habang siya nakikiuso sa "cool" guys sa pananaw mo.

that's a good point, that is why no need talaga sila mag away away kasi they are on the same ground each claiming theirs is correct, say example bible hindi siya pwedeng gawin required book in education kasi magseselos yung ibang groups nun, same applies to the rest of the books,

on the other hand science established a rule to get something accepted by the world first before it becomes an official teaching kaya ala talaga problema gawing required book si science
Para sakin hindi same ang paniniwala nang bawat relihiyon may sumasamba sa dios diosan meron naman sumasamba sa baka iba naman kay budha at yung iba naman kay allah so papaano mo masasabing same naman Dios eh ang nakasulat sa biblia eh wag kang gagawa nang dios diosan at isa pa paano mo naman masasabing iisa lang ang tunay sa church merong iglesia catholika merong budhisim merong atheist merong born again at iba pa eh ang nakalagay sa biblia iglesia nang Dios madami kasing naglipanang propeta base lang din sa aking pag susuri tama naman ang nakasulat sa biblia ang problema yung mga pastor na nagtuturo.

Para sakin hindi same ang paniniwala nang bawat relihiyon may sumasamba sa dios diosan meron naman sumasamba sa baka iba naman kay budha at yung iba naman kay allah so papaano mo masasabing same naman Dios eh ang nakasulat sa biblia eh wag kang gagawa nang dios diosan at isa pa paano mo naman masasabing iisa lang ang tunay sa church merong iglesia catholika merong budhisim merong atheist merong born again at iba pa eh ang nakalagay sa biblia iglesia nang Dios madami kasing naglipanang propeta base lang din sa aking pag susuri tama naman ang nakasulat sa biblia ang problema yung mga pastor na nagtuturo.
i agree na iba iba yung content ng bawat religious books but they all have in common which is to claim that theirs is the truth, wala kang mababalitaan religion na nagki-claim na mali sila

He gave you the most sincere question an atheist can ever ask. They want to understand your faith. It just leads me to think na you dont understand your faith either. Nakikiuso ka lang sa mga "good" guys habang siya nakikiuso sa "cool" guys sa pananaw mo.
lol, "it just leads me to think na you dont understand your faith?" feeling correct, nag mamagaling pa? again my faith in God in me is something you atheist dont have to know.
nakikiuso sa mga good guys? ay wow kailan nagiging uso ang pagiging good guys? hindi ba dahil yan i was born that way? to be morally good and humble.

lol, "it just leads me to think na you dont understand your faith?" feeling correct, nag mamagaling pa? again my faith in God in me is something you atheist dont have to know.
nakikiuso sa mga good guys? ay wow kailan nagiging uso ang pagiging good guys? hindi ba dahil yan i was born that way? to be morally good and humble.
Sinasabi ko lng sayo kung ano pinapakita mo. At wala akong humble na nakikita tbh.

Well sabi mo nga wala kang time, kahit nagreply ka nalng rin sa forum na alam mong may mga atheist in the first place. Buti pa nga ung atheist sinubukang intindihan ka..

i agree na iba iba yung content ng bawat religious books but they all have in common which is to claim that theirs is the truth, wala kang mababalitaan religion na nagki-claim na mali sila
wala namang mag claclaim na mali sila pero kung titignan mo at mag susuri ka makikita mo kung sino ang mali at sino ang tama if sarado talaga ang isip mo mahihirapan ka kung sino talaga ang totoong religion.

wala namang mag claclaim na mali sila pero kung titignan mo at mag susuri ka makikita mo kung sino ang mali at sino ang tama if sarado talaga ang isip mo mahihirapan ka kung sino talaga ang totoong religion.

my question ako, do atheist believe in Satan , since they do not believe in God or they do not believe sa mga super natural beings.

wow nice, can you share boss your methods of research kung paano natin ma-determine ang legit, did it involve reading all religious books available?

These religion things really sucks, imagine nag aaway away sila kung kaninong imaginary friend ang mas mabait o mabuti

my question ako, do atheist believe in Satan , since they do not believe in God or they do not believe sa mga super natural beings.
No god, no satan, no heaven nor hell.

Yan ang sakin ha. Jesus could be a historical figure, pero mjo exaggerated ang kwento dahil 20-40yrs oral lng ang mga kwento sakanya bago sinulat ang bible. Alam mo nmn kung pano kumalat ang chismis, in less than a week iba n kwento.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Mnicasan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back