What's new

Closed Area 51 & the aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are shown in the pictures are sort of grey aliens and a little humanoid.. the real thing happening in the area51's main underground laboratory is, they are working with not only one but several advanced aliens species. one is the most famous and familiar, the greys. we humans are exchanging advanced technologies to other more advance galaxies since before the 1st worldwar has been tookplace

Ang area 51 na yan ay ginawa para talaga sa military secrets... Not alien things.. Other says that ET involves here. This idea, based on the circumstamces existed in that area, is flausible but false. Ginawa ang area 51 para sa mga planes na pang spy sa kalaban.. Jan nga nagmula yung idea ng s†éálTH. So guys. May mga utak tayo. Although open ako sa alien thing na yan kasi nga sa dami daming ba namang galaxy sa universe natin hindi lang siguro tayo ng nag exist na intelligent carbon based lifeform.

Opinion lng guys. Nag reseaech kasi ako sa area 51 na yan dati at notion na alien ang dahilan bakit nag exist ang lugar na yun ay less credible..

What I believed this is primarily for military purposes, not some kind of fictional characters/creatures generated from the depths of our minds. But I do not cease the idea of aliens.

salamat sa trivia ts pero alam mo ba yung crazsy conspiracy theorist? may cliniclaim siya about the aliens already being here and in contact with the government and may mga alleged evidence siya. I stumbled upon it so i dont think i can find it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.