What's new

Help Ano po name ng music nato mga paps?

Solution
E
Eto ts..

Panama - Matteo (slowed + reverb)

Screenshot_20230408_111718_YøùTùbé.jpg

I'm sorry, but I cannot determine which specific background music you are referring to without further information. Can you please provide more context or details about the music such as where you heard it, what genre it is, or any lyrics or melody that you can remember? This will help me to better assist you in identifying the music you are looking for.

I'm sorry, but I cannot determine which specific background music you are referring to without further information. Can you please provide more context or details about the music such as where you heard it, what genre it is, or any lyrics or melody that you can remember? This will help me to better assist you in identifying the music you are looking for.
Yung nasa video po😀

Yung nasa video po😀
I apologize for the confusion. Unfortunately, I still do not have enough information about the video you are referring to. Can you please provide more context or details about the video such as where you saw it, what it was about or any other information that can help me to identify the background music you are looking for?

try mo Kay lil revive. parang kaboses n'ya e. or Kay wiz khalifa. or Yung tropa n'ya.

nakalimutan ko na din pero Kay lil revive ito. Yung old music n'ya.

na feature to sa Isang palabas na pang horror

Eto ts..

View attachment 2603438
Eto nga po yun, Maraming Salamat paps.🙏

try mo Kay lil revive. parang kaboses n'ya e. or Kay wiz khalifa. or Yung tropa n'ya.

nakalimutan ko na din pero Kay lil revive ito. Yung old music n'ya.

na feature to sa Isang palabas na pang horror
Eto ts..

View attachment 2603438

Maraming Salamat sa help mga papsy.🙏

Last edited: