What's new

Help Ano po mas maganda sa dalawa? Thank you!

Both the Acer Nitro 5 and the Acer Nitro V 15 are powerful gaming laptops, but there are some key differences between the two. Let's break down each aspect to help you make an informed decision:

1. Processor:
  • The Acer Nitro 5 is equipped with an Intel Core i5-12500H processor, which is part of Intel's 12th generation processors. It offers excellent performance and efficiency for gaming and multitasking.
  • The Acer Nitro V 15, on the other hand, features an Intel Core i5-13420H processor, which is also a capable processor from Intel's 11th generation. While it may not be as powerful as the i5-12500H, it should still handle gaming and everyday tasks with ease.

2. Graphics Card:
  • The Acer Nitro 5 comes with an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 with 6GB of VRAM. The RTX 3060 is a high-performance graphics card, capable of running modern games at high settings and providing a smooth gaming experience.
  • The Acer Nitro V 15 features an Nvidia GeForce RTX 4050 with 6GB of VRAM. The RTX 4050 is a newer model and may offer slightly better performance compared to the RTX 3060. However, it's important to note that the RTX 4050 is not yet released, so its performance and capabilities are unknown at this time.

3. Design and Build:
  • In terms of design, both laptops have a gaming-centric look with aggressive lines and RGB lighting. The build quality is generally good for both models, with a sturdy chassis and durable materials.
  • The Acer Nitro 5 is known for its excellent cooling system, which helps keep temperatures down during intensive gaming sessions.
  • The Acer Nitro V 15 may have some design improvements or additional features as it is a newer model, but specific details about its design are not available at the moment.

4. Other Features:
  • Both laptops offer similar features such as a 15.6-inch display, high refresh rates (likely 144Hz or higher), ample storage options, and a backlit keyboard for better visibility in low-light environments.
  • Connectivity options should include multiple USB ports, HDMI, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi for versatile connectivity.

Considering the information available, it's difficult to provide a definitive answer as to which laptop is better. The performance difference between the i5-12500H and the i5-13420H may not be significant, and the RTX 4050's performance is currently unknown.

If you prioritize the latest technology and potential performance gains, you may want to wait for more information on the RTX 4050 and consider the Nitro V 15. However, if you need a laptop now, the Nitro 5 with the i5-12500H and the RTX 3060 is a solid choice with proven performance.

Ultimately, it would be ideal to check for reviews and benchmarks once the Nitro V 15 becomes available to make a more informed decision based on its actual performance and features.

Acer Nitro V 15 (i5-13420H, RTX 4050 6GB)

halos same lang yang 3060 and 4050 in terms of fps performance pero kung ayan lang pag pipilian mo kunin mo 4050 kasi mas updated and i think yung power consumption nya mas mababa kesa 3060 if i'm not mistaken.

Back