What's new

Announcement for Platinum Karaoke KS Series CD users

aurawygon2021

Honorary Poster
For all Platinum Karaoke KS series users (CD only)

1. I have enough money to buy the next update. But I still need to wait for PK to release Vol 23 (SDs had that as of the moment), or 24 because it's not worth it for me to update now due to the fact it's been almost 2 months since the release of Vol 22 (May 2023).
Screenshot_20230708-093531.jpg

Don't believe me? Here's the proof.
Screenshot_20230708-093551.jpg

2. If you didn't know, I already released the screenshots of what the BGVs look like for my Custom ISO.
https://phcorner.net/threads/platinum-karaoke-lcds-custom-bgv-for-vol-22-sneak-peek.1704969/

3. I maybe want to change the score sounds if I may so I'll have to conduct surveys on what your fave score sound might be.

That's all for this announcement.
May the aura be with you.
- LCD

I wish Platinum Karaoke to focus more on CDs now with the next update included which is Aug 2023 songs (because they released SDs due to many people demand songs like "Pasilyo" and "Uhaw").

Attachments

Last edited:
I didn't buy Vol 22 due to insufficient savings. I'm still a student. But good news I won a contest with a cash prize so I'm going to buy the next CD update when PK release it.

Pwede ba yung sounds score ng kapitan player idol?
Hindi ko alam. Hindi ako user ng Kapitan. KS-10 user ako

Hindi ko alam. Hindi ako user ng Kapitan. KS-10 user ako
Also hindi rin ko alam yung file structure yan. Ang alam ko sa KS Series na pwede i-change ang numbering and score sounds.
Nasa KS-10:
Folder: IDX
Format: plf
Actual format: mp3
Bitrate: 64kbps

Last edited: