What's new

Anger is Important

Charles Manson

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Your anger is the part of you that knows your mistreatment and abuse are unacceptable.
Your anger knows you deserve to be treated well and with kindness.

Your anger is a part of you that loves you. Anger is important; it needs to be expressed, acted out, and vocalized. When it isn't, it begins to manifest as rage. Its intentions also take on a different, more sinister tone than survival and protection of the self the longer it remains bottled.

Anger has saved me so many times; it has pointed me in the right direction and guided my moral sense of justice and fairness, but it can be misplaced, especially when suppressed for a long time. It conveys a single message that is important to us, but it is not the entirety of us. Anger is just anger; it isn't good, it isn't bad; it just is what you do with it that matters. It's like anything else; you can use it to build or destroy; you just have to make a choice...

Added
Anger motivation without purpose

Attachments

Last edited:
Ang anger is normal po. Part na siya ng human being. Nakakaramdam tayo ng emotions. Hindi tayo robot pero sabi nga ni called ice, depende sa tao kung papaano siya magrerespond sa anger o kahit sa ano man emotions.

Yung mga practitioners ng meditation for how many years nito pinapractice especially sa mga monks or yung ordinary person po na I would say, for me, malamang, eksperto sila magdeal ng anger or eksperto sila mag let go ng anger. Puros love, kindness and compassion ang meron sa kanila kahit ultimong tao nang aaway sa kanila at ginagawang hindi makatarungan sa kanila. Alam po nila edeal ang mga ganun klaseng tao. Na train po kase ang mind nila pagdating sa pagdeal ng situation at sa emotions.

So the way I see po, tama po, nasa tao na yun kung papaano ito ererespond ang emotion niya.​