What's new

Help Android

inkzzz

Enthusiast
Established
hello guys i need your help guys paano mo maaccess cp mo na android sa computer if yung cp mo hindi naka usb debugg at nakalimutan din ung password mo sa cp mo irereformat ko sana e need din pala ng password doon, pwede makahingi ng mga tip sa mga guru jan at senpai, MARAMING SALAMAT PO!!!!!!

Hello! If you're trying to access your Android phone from a computer but USB debugging is not enabled and you've forgotten your phone's password, you may encounter some challenges. Here are a few tips you can try:

1. Google Find My Device: If your phone is linked to your Google account and has an active internet connection, you can try using Google's Find My Device service to remotely lock, locate, or erase your device. Visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and log in with your Google account credentials.

2. Factory Reset via Recovery Mode: If you're okay with erasing all data on your phone, you can try performing a factory reset via recovery mode. The exact steps to enter recovery mode can vary based on the phone model. Typically, you need to press a combination of buttons (like Power + Volume Up) when the phone is powered off.

3. Contact Manufacturer Support: Reach out to the customer support of your device's manufacturer. They might be able to provide guidance on how to regain access to your device without losing data.

4. Local Phone Repair Shops: Some local phone repair shops may offer services to help unlock devices. However, be cautious and ensure you're dealing with a reputable service provider.

Remember that accessing a device without authorization may violate privacy laws, so it's important to exhaust all possible options within legal boundaries. Good luck, and I hope you're able to regain access to your Android phone!

Back