Help ALE or LEA

Rolando26

Honorary Poster
Established
Baka may mag T-Take din dito na tulad ko SA LICENSURE EXAMINATION IN AGRICULTURE like me na may soft reviewer po? Pa share nmn po slamat🧡

Hello! I'm here to help answer your question about soft reviewers for the Licensure Examination in Agriculture (LEA). While I don't have personal experience with the LEA, I can provide some suggestions on finding soft reviewers for the exam.

1. Online forums and discussion groups: Look for agriculture-related forums or groups on social media platforms like Facebook or Reddit. These platforms often have communities of individuals preparing for licensure exams who may be willing to share soft reviewers.

2. Online marketplaces: Check online marketplaces like Amazon or Lazada for digital or physical copies of soft reviewers specifically designed for the LEA. These platforms usually have a wide range of study materials available for purchase.

3. University Libraries or Bookstores: Visit your university library or local bookstores that specialize in academic resources. They may have soft reviewers specifically tailored for the LEA that you can borrow or purchase.

4. Online educational platforms: Explore online educational platforms that offer courses or study materials for professional exams. Websites like Coursera, Udemy, or Khan Academy may have resources related to the LEA.

5. Reach out to agricultural organizations or associations: Contact national or regional agricultural organizations or associations. They may have recommendations or resources available for aspiring agriculture professionals preparing for licensure exams.

Remember to be cautious when downloading or purchasing soft reviewers online. Ensure that the materials come from reputable sources and are aligned with the LEA curriculum. Good luck with your exam preparation!