What's new

Help After locking bootloader wont turn on

TunogLata

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
device:realme 6i
ni relock ko kasi gagamitin na ng kapatid ko after following steps sa realme community post ayaw na mag turn on any help?

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Realme 6i after relocking the bootloader. Let's troubleshoot the problem and see if we can find a solution.

Firstly, try performing a force restart on your device. Press and hold the power button for about 10-15 seconds until the phone vibrates or the Realme logo appears. This should force a reboot and might help bring your device back to life.

If that doesn't work, try connecting your phone to a charger and leave it for at least 15-30 minutes. Sometimes, a drained battery can prevent the device from turning on. Make sure you're using a genuine charger and cable to rule out any charging-related issues.

If the above steps don't work, you can try booting your device into recovery mode. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the volume up button and the power button simultaneously until the Realme logo appears.
2. Once you see the Realme logo, release both buttons.
3. You should now be in recovery mode.

From the recovery mode menu, try selecting the "Reboot System" option. This will attempt to restart your device normally. If this doesn't work, you can also try selecting the "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" option, but please note that this will erase all data on your device, so proceed with caution.

If none of the above solutions work, it might be best to contact Realme customer support or take your device to a professional technician who can further diagnose and fix the issue.

Remember, relocking the bootloader can sometimes lead to unexpected issues, so it's always recommended to follow official instructions provided by Realme or consult the community for guidance before attempting such modifications.

Back