What's new

Stories Adventures of Bithoben (Short Story - Diary theme)

Day 23

There were a variety of love stories, almost fiction, that skinship proved the strong romantic feelings of two interested persons. That was based on fiction, not on real life. Hahaha, who do you think of me, thinking of you? hahaha, I became a wizard when I stayed a v i r g i n for 20 years and in the gamers world if you'd maintain that until 30 years of age, you'll evolve into a Sage and 40's to a Prophet. Well, that's another story, even I had no experience of skinship like holding hands, sitting side by side so close that no space between two persons exists, hugs either back or front, or extreme action like kissing. "Anyway... this current situation, what is this? I know this is Isekai, but how was this girl coming up ending here in my bed?" I just said that in my head to avoid unnecessary noise.

"...I can't get up. How the hell my hands held up and trapped in her neck, facing her face so close."

Tried to escape but failed. Her head was so heavy. (To those reading this diary, don't ever say the descriptive word "heavy" relating to women) Even though we just met up 2 days ago, I've never had any long lasting relationship before!!!

Alone with a girl in the middle of sunrise was a dream of almost all guys. But not this one. I'll be in crisis since I do have no recollection of the night before...I did write something and then slept, thereafter. Tried to check my surroundings, yes this was my room given to me by Arissa. She slept on the other one.

"...hhhhhhnnngg," a soft voice was heard coming from Arissa, signs of waking up.

She got up, and I pretend as if I was sleeping. That was the most awkward thing that happened in my new life herein. Although there are other past experiences, they will be discussed sometime near in the future. hahaha.

Back to the current situation...

"You are awake," yep she just said that looking at me and without moving an inch, except breathing. I just closed my eyes and said, "Ye..s."

Without any warning, I was kicked from my face and been thrown out of the bed. Yes. That would be the normal reaction if you found yourself sleeping side by side, with a stranger you just met days ago. She was just sitting there, and then she slightly lowered her head, and said "sorry, I think I was sleepwalking and have ended up in your room."

In reply, I said, "Apology accepted, and don't blush, for cupid's sake, that would be a definite misunderstanding."

"I didn't blush, what are you talking about, Orc-faced p e r v e r t, v i r g i n, uncle-looking dude,"
Arissa said.

She totally got up and exited the hut, hurriedly. No offense, that was heart-thumping and at the same time, weird. What was that long title, so mean. 🥲🥲🥲 Now, the thought of it remained in my brain for the rest of my life.

Thereafter...

I saw a creek, in a distance not far away from our location, and tried to wash up. On the other hand, Arissa was readying for another walk after arranging and tidying up things and I said, "just gonna take a wash," she just nodded, without giving a look.

The creek was so wide that it can be mistaken as a pond. But not. After washing up, the urge of peeing was felt, and hurriedly peed in that creek. While peeing, I saw this mysterious figure appearing in the middle of that body of water. It looked like a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. But upon further inquiry, (still peeing) it appeared to be a half-You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.head and half-human legged organism. It was standing on a large rock located at the middle of the creek and doing some exercise. The eyes was so huge, and red, signifying that it was fresh and alive. Shocked at that sight, I instantly unzipped my pants and my foreskin-something [1] was caught in the zipper.

"Arggggggggggggggghhh"

Pained, I let out a howl, and that mysterious being caught at my sight just because of my loud voice. It jumped on the water and swam towards my location.

"No way..." I said.​

Notes:

[1] foreskin-something - Tuli yung MC. Hahaha

---000---

Click Here to jump in between Days':
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18

Haha! Inipon ko muna, para mahaba haba ang babasahin. 🤣
Ang kulit, hahha! sa loob ng story, may story pa ulit.. kala ko continues din story dun sa diary nya, end na pala.. 🤭
Salamat po ulit dito ts ❤️
Hahaha your welcome po.

Last edited:
Day 24

Mystery Dream...

The half-fish head and half-human thing swam so fast in my direction. It can be seen from the fin that was visible on the surface of the water as if moving faster than an average swimmer in the Olympics. Suddenly, it vanished without any trace, and appeared before me, then grabbed my head. The last thing I heard was, "Back to your world and face the unknown." My sight again went blank ...

I wake up...

...​

It’s one o’clock a.m. in the morning, February 1, 2017?; the sleepy boy took a gaze in the window, in the dark and cold atmosphere outside. It is his dream that made him awake that night. It is rather a nightmare. It is an awful nightmare that gave him a cold sweat.

That dream made him silent. He did not speak nor move an inch, as he was absorbed in thinking that thing.

“That dream again….(Yawn)....Ah...oh... well, I’m fully wide awake, and giving another sleep will be troublesome, maybe a good and hot noodle will be fine.”

He took his mobile phone and takes a look at the time shown on the phone’s clock.

“Sigh....So it’s one o’clock and it is too early to be wake up”.

And then he went to the kitchen and opens the closet above the sink to see if there is an available instant noodle to be eaten.

“Kacha, Kacha”, the sound was made through rummaging all parts of the closet.

“Oh no! The noodles, there’s nothing left. I think I must eat outside, there’s no choice after all.”

He then opens his closet and finds his clothing.

He wears a green tank slightly extended into his elbow, thick black jeans, and a shoe drawn out with his black jeans. He also wears a medium-thick jacket that will be useful on the cold night.

He puts in all his clothes and prepares to hang out for a while just to relieve his sleeplessness and hunger.

He had a problem sleeping. It was insomnia after all. He sleeps not less than four hours a day, leaving him in sleepy either morning or afternoon.

It was 2:00 a.m. and still, people occupied the malls, restaurants, and streets. The bright street lights, the ambiance of the malls, the scent that the restaurant gives off, and the noise of the street made the city alive. It is viewed as lively as New York Times.

“Oh, it is wonderful in here. Well, I need to take a midnight snack; that’s the reason why I’m here outside now. I am hungry after all,”

And then he went through that place.

It is not a quite popular noodle house but the taste of their product suits his taste. (Not Ichiraku of Naruto, hehe)

That store was one kilometer away from the north back into his dorm and it will take approximately 10 minutes to reach in foot. Although he usually chooses the fastest way to reach that store and it was half a kilometer northwest of his dorm.

That shortcut is made possible through the use of this back alley.​

It is where normal people seldom choose to walk because it is outside the range of the security of the city. Security cameras are rare in there so authorities are forbidding normal people to enter. These alleys are scattered throughout the city not lower than thirty in number.

Those places are forbidden because of the danger that resides in every back alley in the city. These places are normally the meeting points and war zones of goons and criminals.

These evil atmospheres are surrounded in this place but he didn’t mind that.

As he enters the back alley located northwest of his dorm, he notices something that made him shiver and gives off a cold feeling.

“Ha ha ha, so the atmosphere here is twice as cold in my dorm, maybe I’ll meet a ghost here if I will not hurry.”

He is scared walking in that path at night and walking in that place in daylight is no problem to him after all.

“It is safe because I always use that path every time” he proudly puffs his chest and smile.

He continues to walk until he reaches an area that made him curious.

“...this place was not here before. How come? Did I made a wrong turn and made it here accidentally?”

“This is weird.”

He speaks like a child lost that wanders through an unknown city. He ignored the area where he was right now and then he continues to walk forward. He knows that place. He is familiar with all the back alleys surrounding that city.

After walking down for a minute, there he meets the dead end.

“Oh? It is still fifteen minutes pass, I think I will get back where I hit that unknown area and return immediately, I’m lost after all. ”

He returned to that area.

He managed to get in that place but what made him numb was a girl lying on that cold floor.

A medium build, slender girl, wearing a thick coat soaked with blood lying over there. She has short black haired which extends into her shoulder.
She is wearing somewhat a tangerine thick coat with a hood.

The girl was stab in the right arm; it is deep enough that the blood stained and painted in her clothing, a great blood loss into that girl. Not only that, his body was covered in a bruise, maybe a blunt object was the cause after all.

The boy who witnesses that scene was frozen, it took less than a minute to make his legs move and do what was necessary to do to help the girl.

His knees are shaking a little bit because it was his first time to see such a scene.

The first question strike in his mind was…..

“Is she dead?”

“The blood?..... She has lost a lot of blood? What happened here?”

“What I am supposed to do?”

“Ah........crap that..., do not panic, the first thing to do is to check if she is alive.”

She was heavily breathing and cannot move even an inch because of tiredness or maybe the amount of blood loss in her body, or maybe the pain she was enduring.

He moved slowly into the side of that girl and takes a glance over her.

“Ok, ok, she’s alive, she’s breathing. I need to take her to the nearest hospital now. I must not waste time here standing and watching."

Without hesitation, he carries the girl and tries to walk out of the alley as fast as he could.

“Hey, lady? Are you still there? Can you hear me? Don’t close your eyes; I will get you to a hospital quickly, so hang in there.”

“Whoa......re yo....u?” said the lady in a minute and soft voice.

“Never mind, I’ll tell later, before that we must hurry to the hospital and make that wound of yours be treated”.

“............”

---000---

Click Here to jump in between Days':
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18

NOTE:

The next episode will be on Feb. 6...I'll be busy for a while. hehehe. Thanks readers...

Nakakatakot naman habulin ng half fish head half human thing~ 😅
Nakakabitin naman yan.. ☺️
Husay, napaka detalyado talaga..
Wait namin next ep po. Thank you sa magandang story sir..❤️

Day 25

I'm a bit late because of some stupid exam. hahaha

anyway...
anyway...
anyway...

I have an exam today, how did I end up this route, now I am carrying a girl who was been injured.

"Wait... I think... This... is this the past... this.. it happened before...the girl.. this girl... died before...and I caused it right? why?...how did this thing happened again..."

Then I heard a voice, saying, "this is the past that you want to erase right?"

"Why are you doing this?" I said.

"Because I'm a fish." the voice again replied.

"What, the freak." I said.

"I'm a girl, you stinking human." the voice replied.

"What part of you is a girl," I said.

"The fish," voice said.

I'd just laugh, and suddenly, the illusion break and were back into the creek, with wide width full of running water. In my arms, I saw this half-fish head and lower human body hybrid, a little bit slimy and fishy. I feel like i'd You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. a creature that I don't want to touch. She said, it was a costume. She jump up away in my arms and thereafter, lift up the Bangus Head, and ta..da... a girl was behind in that disgusting outfit.

"Now my hands are slimy, and stinking with bangus stench."

A cute girl was behind in that mask, and she had this black hair, and somewhat striking fin of a fish, pointing upward behind his ears, with a tangerine hood. "How come? So you are also reincarnated in this world," I said.

"Maybe.."

Note:

Im back... hahahaha

Double ISSUE tomorrow. haha

Nakakatakot naman habulin ng half fish head half human thing~ 😅
Nakakabitin naman yan.. ☺️
Husay, napaka detalyado talaga..
Wait namin next ep po. Thank you sa magandang story sir..❤️
Haha salamat po

Last edited:
Day 26.

So far, I've met three possible heroines, Arissa the bard, Mika the receptionist, and now another weird candidate, who had worn some wet, slimy fish head costume. I didn't ask her name. She had an appearance of a mermaid, but she had a fully human form, except a fin protruding behind her ears and scales that covered the sensitive part of her body. But, her striking appearance of her was the hooded tangerine jacket she wears. It resembled the girl who wore the same hooded tangerine jacket that I failed to save.

"Are you by chance, Maryam? I'm sorry..." I said.

"I just distorted your memory, and I made it as if we are strangers in the illusion, but the fact, you've failed to save me...I just don't know..." Maryam said.

"..." I was silent...

...and suddenly, Arissa, who was left behind the scene somewhere in the middle of the forest, appears in the scene. I suddenly felt a chill again, I don't know but the time Arissa and Maryam met their eyes... they spoke at the same time, saying, "Who is that girl?"

"One at the same time please, Arissa, This is Maryam, and Maryam, this is Arissa," I said.

Maryam said, "You promise me in the old world, that I'm irreplaceable."

In reply, I said, "Yeah, I said that, but it was just for three days right?"

I remember we had a Three-day relationship, that three-day thing, I just confirmed it right now, I said that to her, being irreplaceable. It was Maryam. She was also reincarnated here, the one I also failed to save. Maryam was my first crush and also the one who crushed my heart. But, things were different until then, we got older, and met her by chance, and to think at that day was the last day I met her. She was stabbed by an unknown man who committed theft and murder. I was also at that scene, by chance and it was too late until the tangerine hood was soaked turned into crimson palette blood.

Arissa said, "Whoa...whoa...whoa... I've never seen you here somewhere, and now you're declaring some uncorroborated feelings to a man you just met. I'm Arissa, by the way, appointed by the god of Wisdom, to protect Bithoben."

Maryam said, "And so?"

I just stand there, and just watched these two damsels in distress being at their own wits, for each other. And then, I said, stop.

... I'm in danger...

---000---​